Chapter 4: Aaron 11/14/19

Aaron pulled on his boxers and walked quickly to the kitchen. It had only been two beers, was that really enough to make Grace puke?

He filled his labatt blue pint glass with water and gingerly made his way back to the bathroom.

Grace was sitting up next to the toilet, her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the night," she said, taking the glass from his hand and sipping it down cautiously.

"It's okay, don't worry about it."
"Just give me a minute," Grace took a deep breath in.

Aaron turned off the shower and sat down next to her, their shoulders touching. They sat in silence for a while.

She leaned up against him.

"Do you want to try again, or do you want to go to bed?"

"I want to try again."

"Are you sure?" Aaron asked her seriously.

Grace rubbed his thigh.

"Yes."

Aaron got up and turned the shower back on. He figured they could get in the shower and start slow.

Grace filled the glass with water from the sink, and drank it down. Aaron got in the shower. The hot water pelted his body, he adjusted the temperature slightly.

He felt Grace's arms wrap around him from behind. He held her hand in his and kissed her fingers. Her lips ran up his neck, kissing behind his ear. She nibbled softly on his earlobe.

He turned around into her embrace and kissed her. Her teeth tugged at his bottom lip. His hand came up to her throat and held it firmly, applying a controlled amount of pressure. He held her like that for a moment, feeling her body melt into his, looking into her face. Her lipstick was smudged, and her mascara was blotchy around her eyes. He could see the anticipation written all over her expression. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned her around. She bent slightly at the waist, and parted her legs, the curve of her back defined by the glow of her wet skin in the pale light. Aaron gripped her hips and slid into her. She moaned,her hands reached up to the top of the shower, where plastic met drywall, she gripped it, knuckles white. Aaron kissed her neck as he went in and out. She moaned louder. He covered her mouth, "shhh..." She turned her head to look at him, her red lips parted slightly as she gasped.

The water felt hot on his back. Grace was trying to be quiet, but she wouldn't last much longer. He felt her body tense up against his. "Aaron... yes..." she turned her head to look him in the eyes. She orgasmed. Hard. Aaron dug his nails into her hips. "I'm cumming," he murmured.

They dried off and Aaron climbed into bed. He opened his phone, and checked the texts from his mom. He watched Grace's shadow dance across the floor as she brushed her teeth, pacing.

She walked in and retrieved something from her bag, Aaron noticed she had rubbed off the worst of the smeared makeup. He listened to the noisy rustling of Grace digging through her belongings, she pulled out a face wipe and removed the rest of the black shadows on her face.

"I looked like a raccoon for a minute there," she said offhandedly.

Aaron shrugged.

He heard the rattle of pills against plastic, and watched as Grace popped the lid off an orange prescription bottle and dry swallowed a pill.

"I have class tomorrow from eight in the morning to eleven, so you can sleep in if you want to, or watch some netflix, or whatever you want to do."

"I'll probably just sleep, to be honest," Grace said. She let her hair down from the tight bun on top of her head, and it tumbled in red waves around her shoulders.

"And then I have work from three to eight."

"That's fine, I can probably visit my sister," she replied, running a brush through her hair.

"You can stay here if you want too, or you could drop me off at work and take my car if you wanted to go somewhere."

Grace stared at him in astonishment.

"What?" He asked her.

"I've never had someone offer to let me borrow their car like that," She answered.

"Well I figure you're not going to drive any worse than I do, so it doesn't matter," Aaron laughed.

"You're not a bad driver," Grace remarked.

"I am actually," Aaron answered, smiling and chuckling to himself. She had to know that by now.

She climbed up into bed with him. Aaron leaned over and turned off the light.

"Just so you know, my roommate will probably get in at like, one AM or two AM, and then leave really early, so don't be surprised."

"Wow, does he not sleep?" Grace asked, giggling.

"I don't think so, but he leaves me alone, so I don't really mind," Aaron answered while pulling the covers over them both. Grace had turned away from him to face the wall, he put his arm around her, letting his hand nestle between her breasts. He buried his face in the back of her neck and let out a contented sigh.

****

11/15

Aaron returned from class to find Grace still curled up in his bed, snoring slightly. He wondered if she knew she snored a little. It wasn't enough to be annoying, just enough to be funny.

He dropped his book bag by the bed, and Grace started to rouse.

"Have you been sleeping this whole time?" He asked, laughing.

"No..." Grace said sleepily. "Well... yes."

"Yes?"

"I got up and brushed my teeth, and then I fell back asleep."

"Oh, okay," Aaron said smiling. He had to admit, she was pretty cute all curled up in his bed. One of her legs laid on top of the blankets, the batman boxers pushed high up unto her hip, exposing her creamy skin.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah."

Grace rolled clumsily out of bed, and stumbled over to the closet. Aaron changed into a pair of joggers instead of his jeans. Grace headed for the bathroom with a bundle of clothes.

"What uh.. Whatcha doin'?" He asked.

"Getting changed." Why in the bathroom?

"Nothing I haven't seen before," He called after her.

Grace returned to his room and rolled her eyes, but changed in there anyway.

She tended to wear leggings, Aaron noticed. She pulled on a pair of light purple ones, and bent down to put on her socks. It was weird she wore leggings all the time, but the effect was nice, and he knew she wanted him to look.

Grace checked her phone as they walked into the kitchen, hanging a step behind him.

"My old roommate Ryan just found a new place to live," She told him excitedly.

"I know who Ryan is," Aaron laughed.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know if that would be something you would remember," Grace shrugged.

"Yeah, he went from being that random dude living in your house, to that guy I did that one thing with that one time," Aaron said.

Grace had suddenly become very interested in the floor, Aaron hadn't meant to make her feel bad.

"Do you want coffee?" He asked holding up a mug, trying to divert her attention.