Chapter 9: Grace 11/15/19

Grace turned on the shower and locked the door behind Aaron as soon as he entered the bathroom. She pulled off his shirt and kissed each side of his neck, slowly making her way down his chest. She wrapped her arms around him and massaged his shoulders while she kissed the middle of his chest.

He held her hair back and tugged a little as she kissed his stomach. She slipped his boxers off, rose back to her feet and whipped off her shirt. He yanked her panties down and kissed her lips firmly, pushing her into the shower. The water washed over them both, droplets stuck to Grace's eyelashes and made her vision blurry.

He kissed her forehead, holding it for a moment, pushing her hair back from her face.

Grace studied his face for a moment.

I could fall in love with him, she realized. She leaned in and kissed him. But I can't, he's seen too much.

He choked her, carefully applying just enough pressure, and pushed her against the back wall of the shower. He looked into her eyes for a moment, she tried to move into him again and kiss him. He pushed her back against the wall. "Shhh," he whispered. He hovered over her mouth for a moment... and kissed her, hand still wrapped around her throat. His other hand slowly traced a pattern down her stomach. His fingers softly touched between her legs, only letting a hint of contact happen. Grace reached down and slowly stroked him. In one swift moment, he'd released her neck and grabbed her hand, he pinned her hands up against the wall and kissed her, she felt his tongue enter her mouth.

She pulled away, seizing back control.

He looked carefully at her face for a moment, seeming to take in all of its components at once.

"Okay," He said quietly but firmly.

He gripped her shoulders and turned her around. Grace braced her forearms against the white plastic wall, bent at the waist and spread her legs. He entered her, slowly, then pulled most of the way out, and then thrust into her so hard it made her whole body quiver, she let out a moan.

He slowly pulled out again, then again, he entered her, quickly and forcefully. Then his motions became more fluid. Pumping in and out, and suddenly thrusting in hard again, bringing her to the tips of her toes. She looked back at him. "Aaron.." She moaned, feeling the beginning of an orgasm. He gripped her hips, nails digging in slightly, and thrust harder. Over and over and over again.

Grace bit her lip and tried not to let out a cry of pleasure as her entire body trembled, climaxing. She pressed her forehead against the wall, panting.

He pulled her hair, using it to turn her head back so it faced him. Aaron let out a low moan, and orgasmed.

They dried each other off, Grace stumbled clumsily around the bathroom, and Aaron laughed at her. Not a mean laugh. Perhaps even an affectionate one. He wrapped his grey towel around her.

They put their clothes back on, and were back in bed almost as quickly as they had left it.

They cuddled up under the covers, Grace spooning him from behind. She kissed his bare back, and pressed her face into him. She didn't want this weekend to be over, and it occurred to her that it was halfway to being so. In only a couple of days she'd be back at her sister's. Back to having to pack things up at her old house.

That was an unpleasant thought, Grace tried to shake it, but the memory stuck to her. She could barely stand to walk through the front door, packing all by herself in that house was terrifying. She wrapped herself tighter around Aaron. It was fun to play house with him, but it was just a fantasy. Why would he want her after what he saw? Sometimes she still thought about doing it. It hadn't been a scary, heat of the moment decision. It had been a matter of fact decision. Comforting, even.