Chapter 8: Erin 11/16/19

Hanna's boyfriend Leslie had come up with the brilliant idea to pay video games after the dinner, and they'd decided to do it at her house.

Aaron was coming too, and he still had that girl with him.

Erin wished for the thousandth time that her parents weren't so hospitable and always invited the youth group kids over after every event.

When she arrived, their small driveway was already packed with everyone's cars. She had to park to the side at her own house. Erin sighed in annoyance, and walked through the kitchen and down the stairs into their semi finished basement.

She only let herself look at Aaron out of the corner of her eye.

She'd let Alex drive her home, she knew he thought she was interested in him, she wasn't. But it felt good to walk in with a good looking guy, instead of walking in alone and having to feel that alone feeling every time she looked at Aaron and Grace.

Mikey and Noah sat in a corner chatting noisily, and Leslie sat near them manning the remote. Aaron and Grace were cuddled up in the corner of the couch. Was he trying to make her jealous?

Hannah had positioned herself on the arm of Leslie's chair.

Alex sat on the couch next to Aaron, Erin dropped to the floor in front of them, and brought her knees up to her chest, refusing to give Aaron the satisfaction of looking back at him while he blatantly stared at her. She kept herself turned away from him at all times. He kept trying to butt into her conversations. Clearly blatantly ignoring him wasn't getting the point across.

"Are we playing a game?" Erin asked impatiently.

"No, we don't have enough money to buy it," Hannah answered her.

"Let's watch a movie," Leslie offered.

The room seemed in agreement.

Hannah opened up Netflix and started scrolling.

"Oh! That's my favorite movie, it scares the heck out of me, let's watch that," Erin said, pointing to 'The Conjuring'.

"No, is it scary?" Hannah asked. "I don't really watch horror movies."

Erin rolled her eyes, Hannah was always too scared to watch anything cool with her.

"Horror movies aren't really scary, at least they don't really scare me," Aaron said.

"Yeah, me either," Leslie said. A couple of the guys murmured in agreement.

"You guys don't have nightmares or anything?" Hannah asked, apprehensive.

"No, I never have," Aaron responded.

"No, definitely not," Mikey laughed.

"Well you guys aren't walking around in a big empty house all day, I have daymares about this movie," Erin said.

"Daymares, is that a thing?" Aaron asked.

"Really?" Alex asked her.

"Yes," Erin responded without looking back at Aaron, her shoulders tense.

"Were you answering me?" Aaron asked. What did he want from her?

"Yes," Erin confirmed coldly, tilting her head slightly in his direction.

He quieted after that for a little while. Was that all he needed? To be acknowledged by her just once?

He kissed her cheek again, cautiously. She waited a moment. Did she really want to do this?

Erin turned around into him, and kissed his full lips. He tucked her bleach blonde hair behind her ear, and kissed her, hungrily. It had been so long since Erin had felt this way, since she had let herself be touched like this.

She rolled over on top of him, and kissed him more aggressively. His hands held her waist firmly. Erin held Aaron's face in her hands. He was so beautiful in the low light from the open window above his bed. His hands slowly traveled down her back to her butt. She suddenly became very conscious of the fact she was only wearing spanks and a long t-shirt, did he really want to be with a girl like her? A chubby stocky girl? He squeezed her butt. She could feel his developing erection, apparently he liked her enough. She wavered for a moment, did she really want this? Was she ready for this?

"You okay?" He asked.

She paused. She felt so safe with him... maybe it really would be okay.

She didn't answer, instead she pulled her shirt off. Underneath she was wearing a thin black sports bra, the material was thin enough to see her nipples.

Aaron breathed heavily, and slowly brought his hands up to her breasts. His fingertips slowly made contact, almost immediately finding her nipples. He pinched her nipples lightly, then squeezed her breasts forcefully.

She gasped. She could feel his full erection pressing between her legs. He sat up, Erin still on his lap, supporting her with one hand on her lower back. He kissed down her neck, to her collar bone. His fingers tugged at the top of her sports bra, pulling it down a few inches so her cleavage spilled out. He left her nipples covered but that was it. He kissed every inch of her exposed breasts.

Erin let out a slight moan, which fueled Aaron even more. He didn't push her any farther, but every touch had more hunger behind it. He almost shook with anticipation.

He layed back again, his hands ran up her thighs. She leaned back over him and kissed him again. His hands dropped to her inner thighs. He rubbed, harder, more vigorously.

Her stomach suddenly felt twisted.

He hesitated a moment, hovering over her crotch. Then touched her.

Erin asked herself again, was this what she wanted?

Her spanks her so thin, she could feel the warmth of his fingertips. He rubbed around her clit.

Erin suddenly felt her fingers go numb.

Her breath caught.

She started shaking.

She closed her eyes, trying to recenter herself.

She couldn't. She passed out.

But there he was now. Sitting behind her, making the hair on the back of her neck stand up with his gaze. All cuddly on the couch with some random girl, in her parent's house, and he didn't care.

A bright sunshine lit scene from the movie cast shadows all around the basement room. Alex shifted, and his leg touched her back. Erin shied away from his touch.

A jump scare flashed across the screen. Erin heard Grace snicker behind her, and she felt her cheeks get hot. Aaron used to be cool. He used to like watching movies like this with her, and now he was with Grace, who couldn't appreciate the art form of a good horror movie. It wasn't just about being scared by a monster. It was about being afraid of something you could control for just a moment. Something that you could turn off, instead of never being able to escape.