Chapter 1: Changes

"Marrinette... Marrinette!"

Tiki was trying to wake up her friend and it was rather difficult.

"Mmm... Tikki... it's too early." Mumbled Marrinette as she turned over and snuggled into her pillow.

Tikki sighed, guess it was time for the hard way.
"Marrinette, Adrien is here and he's asking to come up to your room."

"WHAT!" Marrinette sat up quickly looking around with wide eyes.

"Shhh!" Tikki shushed.

Marrinette's eyes landed on a human Tikki. She did a double take and her mouth dropped open. Tikki had red hair with a big black dot on her bangs, her hair was in two buns. Her outfit had a cute and simple design, it was a red dress with short sleeves and the skirt area had some black flower designs.

"What happened to you?" Marrinette asked, dumbfounded.

Tikki shifted from her sitting position on the floor to on her knees, she sighed and looked up.

"Every 100 years a kwami goes through this phase of becoming a human. You see, a long time ago, a couple Kwamis wanted to know what it was like to become human and since kwamis live forever, one of the guardians helped use the magic of the miraculouses so that this could happen. We don't know how long it goes for but, I'm happy I get to experience this with you!" Tikki explained cheerfully.

Marrinette's surprised look turned into a smile as she hugged the now Human Tikki.

"This is good news! That means we can take a break from being Ladybug, and Hawkmoth won't cause trouble for a while now!" Marrinette cheered.

Tikki laughed, but soon her smile faded.
"Umm, what are we going to tell your parents?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, that's why your human? And how long will this be?" Adrien asked, looking very confused at the human Plagg that was sitting on his bed.

"I dunno, weeks, a month. It all depends." Plagg shrugged, "now, gimme some cheese will yah?"

Adrien shook his head, "get it yourself, I need to figure out how I'm going to explain this to Natalie and Father."

Plagg pouted as he dragged himself off Adrien's bed to grab some Camembert from a small cabinet.

"Relax! I can sneak out and then after we come back from school, you can say I'm an exchange student or whatever." Plagg suggested with his mouth full.

Adrien raised an eyebrow at him, "so you want to go to school?"

Plagg froze, realizing his poor choice of words.

"Alright, we'll go with your plan, hurry up and find a way to sneak out and we'll go to school." Adrien grinned.

Plagg wanted to argue but he couldn't exactly argue with his own plan, and he didn't want to admit he was wrong, so he got up and decided to climb out the window and safely climb the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marrinette! You're not late for once! And who is that?" Alya said, raised an eyebrow at Tikki.

"Hi! I'm Tikki, I'm Marrinette's second cousin!" Tikki said without hesitation.

Alya grinned, "Hi! I'm Alya, nice to meet you! Are you coming to school with us?"

Tikki nodded, and just then, Adrien pulled up in his car, as he got out, someone else followed behind.

"Who's that? He's kinda cute." Tikki muttered the last part to herself but Alya overheard.