Chapter 11: Dark Turns

Just then they heard a scream from downstairs, they rushed down to see everybody huddled in a corner and a giant bear/monster was standing there holding an unconscious Kitty, Plagg was being held back by Tikki And Nooroo was to scared to move.

"Plagg! Cmon! We need to change into Kwamis so Ladybug and Cat Noir can take care of it!" Tikki shouted to Plagg.

"I have to save my sister first!" Plagg said struggling against Tikki's grip.

Wayzz, Trixx, Phoenix, and Pollen ran in having heard all the loud commotion coming from inside the house.

"Hey!" Pollen yelled, "what do you think you're doing?!"

The creature dropped Kitty, who was caught by Nooroo, and turned around. When he spotted Phoenix he cackled and pulled off his head, revealing a blond haired boy with evil hunger in his eyes.

Phoenix gasped and grabbed Pollens hand in fear, "M-master!"

The boy smiled evilly and glanced at Pollen then turned back to the boy, "You thought I wouldn't find you again? I had some help..."

Then two things happened. First somewhere close two phrases were yelled by two unknown people: "Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise!!" And Nooroo's body changed back to a kwami and it was sucked around the corner into his Miraculous.

Then a woman yelled, "Duusuu, Spread my Feathers!"

And Duusuu had the same fate as Nooroo.

The second thing that happened was that two people came running into the room. They were a girl and a boy. The girl looked identical to Marinette but with longer ponytails and blue shorts. The boy was blonde with black clothes on and shorter hair than Adrien.

Bridgette turned to Felix and said in a thick American accent, "go tend to my cousin and her boyfriend, I'll deal with the peacock..."

Then she ran to Tanner and gave him some sour stuff, then she yelled her transformation words. And in Bridgette's place stood a girl dressed as a different version of Ladybug(The animated ladybug)
Felix sighed dreamily as he stared at his beautiful, blue haired lady. Adrien rolled his eyes. Then Felix shook himself out of it and turned to Marinette who was smiling as she watched her ladybug costumed cousin face the peacock dressed lady.

Felix turned to her and said, "That Ladybug can't defeat the Peacock alone! Go help her!"

Marinette nodded and yelled, "Tikki! Spots on!"

Both Felix and Adrien watched as their ladies faced off with the Peacock. Trixx and Wayzz turned to Alya and Nino expectantly.
Alya nodded and yelled, "Trixx, let's pounce!"

Nino followed suit and Rena Rouge and Jade Turtle ran towards Hawkmoth, "Your days are over Hawkmoth!"

Hawkmoth chuckled, "I'd like to see you end them!" And they launched into battle.

Meanwhile the Peacock had both Ladybugs trapped so they yelled in unison, "Cat!! Help!!!"

Both Felix and Adrien snapped to attention, Adrien yelled, "Plagg! Claws out!"

And Felix woke up Kitty and transformed himself into his Cat Noir and they leaped away to help the Ladybugs.
The blonde haired boy took advantage of all the superheroes' distractions and he tackled Phoenix. Pollen gasped and jumped away from the two tussling boys. Finally the blonde boy won and he yelled his transformation words, changing in him into an elegant, Phoenix-themed villain.

"Finally!" He whispered, "Finally! I, Fiery Phoenix can obtain all the Miraculouses!"

He launched himself into battle, easily defeating all the superheroes by draining all the energy they had.
The Peacock And Hawkmoth were the only ones left standing, except for Pollen who had tried to interfere but ended up pinned underneath and overturned table.

Fiery Phoenix faked a grin, "Good job, my companions!"

The Peacock grinned evilly, "Thank you for your help, Fiery Phoenix. Now... may we collect what we came for?"

Fiery Phoenix nodded and put a hand on both of their shoulders, "Yes," they fell to the ground, their energy having been sucked out of them, "but first let's discuss our deal..."

Hawkmoth tried to scowl but he was too tired to do so, "Y-you..."

Fiery Phoenix grinned and walked over to the Ladybugs, "We'll start with you two..."

His red gloved fingers barely brushed Marinette's earring before he was interrupted by a girl yelling, "Hey! Connor! I knew you were mean and a bully, but I never guessed you'd stoop this low."

Fiery Phoenix sighed and turned to the door, knowing exactly who it was.

"Chloe... you never knew me."

Chloe folded her arms defiantly, "But I don't need to know you know to figure out that you need to be defeated! Pollen! Buzz on!"

Then she was a bee-themed hero and the cousins launched into battle.

Master Fu snuck in and over to Marinette, he pulled out a first aid kit and said, "I told her everything, don't worry Ladybug, I'm confident she can defeat him."

After everyone was healed, Master fu left quickly, Ladybug and the USA Ladybug fought The Peacock and The Black Cat's fought Hawkmoth while the rest of the heroes fought the Firey Phoenix. Soon, they had All the Villains Tied up with USA ladybug's yo-yo. Their transformations were about to wear off and Hawkmoth's was the first to go, Cat Noir gasped and backed away when he saw who Hawkmoth was. Then the Peacock detransformed and Everyone was shocked to see Natalie. And then The Firey Phoenix detransformed And Chloé glared at her cousin, Connor looked down, defeated. 
Cat Noir just stared at his father and Natalie with heartbreaking pain in his eyes.

"Father...." He whispered, "how could you? And you Natalie... why?"

They both had regret in their sad eyes. Gabriel sighed and some tears came to his eyes, "I'm sorry son, it was for you. So we could find your mother again. Laugh with her. Play with her...."

By now Adrien was crying and Ladybug comforted her kitty, who was holding onto her tightly.

"A-and then what?" The USA Cat Noir asked hesitantly.

Natalie replied, "and then, we discovered that the peacock miraculous was the cause of Adrien's mother's disappearance so we tried fixing it so we could be stronger and wish back Emilie."

Cat Noir started sobbing violently and hugged his lady harder.

"I'm so sorry, son."

Everyone was quiet as Cat Noir cried and Ladybug comforted him, deep in thought.
After a couple silent moments Ladybug looked straight at Gabriel and Natalie.

"I'll give you a deal. Give us your Miraculouses, don't do evil, spend time with my Kitty and allow him to keep his Miraculous. Then we won't turn you in."

The two all looked at her surprised and their eyes all filled with happiness.

"Really, M'Lady?" Cat Noir asked.

She nodded and Natalie started to say, "why does he need to keep his miraculous?"

But Cat Noir hugged Ladybug and kissed her.

Natalie gently smiled, "Oh, that's why."

Gabriel leaned towards her and said, "The Yin and the Yang. In all honesty, I shipped them so hard. And they still need their miraculouses because the universe needs to stay in balance. Bad needs to balance out the good that is here right now."

"There will be a new villain soon." Ladybug said, "But for now let's spend time with those we love."