Chapter 3: The Reveal

The next day passed quickly and pretty soon it was Monday, another day for school.
When they got to school Tikki and Plagg went straight to each other and spent all morning side by side. They flirted in class which caused them to get in trouble but no detention. During all of these distractions they caused, Marinette and Adrien kept trying to tell them to stop with the nonsense but Tikki and Plagg avoided them so they didn't get the chance.

At lunch Marinette dragged Tikki in the bathroom and said, "What did I tell you about hanging out with Plagg?? He's a human and you're a Kwami!"

Tikki stood there and listened to Marinettes rambling patiently.

When she was done Tikki finally spoke, "Well Marinette... Plagg is... Plagg is actually a Kwami too. A black cat Kwami..."

"What!!!" Marinette said looking wide eyed at Tikki, "So that's how you knew him so well!"

"Yep" Tikki said calmly

"So is he like, your boyfriend Kwami or something?" Marinette asked.

"Well..... kinda, hundreds of years ago Plagg and I were best friends, I thought of him as a brother and he thought of me as a sister, but after all these years... your feelings can change " Tikki explains.

"Wait.............." Marinette was thinking and then her face paled when she realized something, "this means...... Adrien... Is...... is...... Cat Noir!!!!! And I have been denying him! Oh I feel so bad!!!"

Tikki giggled a bit, "Well you weren't supposed to know your identities"

"Then why tell me Plagg's a Kwami?" Marinette asked.

"Because, well me and Plagg hated having to sneak out at night... yes we did... and well I didn't want to wait a hundred more years just to spend time with him" Tikki said looking a little guilty.

Marinette laughed and hugged Tikki and said "Cmon let's go talk to Plagg, I need to apologize"

"Also Adrien doesn't know yet, so we are gonna tell him later on when there aren't a lot of people" Tikki said.

"Okay." Marinette nodded.

They walked out of the bathroom and went to Plagg. He saw them coming and leaned against the wall, waiting for an update on how it all went.

They walked over to him and Marinette started talking, "I'm sorry Plagg if I had known you were a Kwami too then I wouldn't have  stopped Tikki from visiting you."

Plagg smiled and said, "it's alright Mari, Tikki and I are meant to be. The Ying and The Yang."

Tikki blushes madly and Marinette looked like she was about explode from fangirling (we feel ya Mari!!!).

Then she shouted, "PlIKKI FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"

Then Adrien walked up and said, "I heard everything."

Everyone looked at him horrified. "Who knew Plagg could be so lovey dovey?"

When he said this everyone breathed a sigh of relief, he didn't hear as much as he thought, if he did he would probably be ALL OVER Marinette/Ladybug, questioning her and going full on Cat Noir.

Then Plagg groans, " you are never gonna let me forget this, are you?"

Adrien laughs "Never! You will remember it all your days"

The group talked and laughed the whole lunch hour and then the bell rang Plagg and Tikki made it to their seats and then fist bumped. Their plan was going perfectly(who knew Tikki could be so rebellious!). After school Tikki, Marinette and Plagg made plans to talk tonight, and Plagg said he would bring Adrien along after he told him about the Ladybug secret.