Chapter 2: Wild Adventures

"Tikki...... Tikki...... TIKKI!!!!!!!"

Tikki awoke with a start and sat up immediately
Marrinette laughed at her reaction and then said.

"C'mon silly, we are gonna be late for school!"

Tikki got dressed in a nice outfit that Marinette made for her. It was a cherry red tank top, with some nice blue jean shorts and a nice handmade bag that she can store her cookies in.

-Adrien's house-

"Plagg! Cmon and get up! We are gonna be late for school!"

Plagg replied with a loud snore.

Adrien rolled his eyes and then thought of a good way to wake Plagg up

"Well then I guess I'm gonna have all the Camembert to myself for lunch"

Plagg shot up from his sleep marched over to Adrien grabbed his shirt and said, "no one touches my Camembert!!!!!!!"

"Okay! Chill! I just said it to get you up."

Plagg rolled his eyes and got dressed and practically dragged himself to school.

The two superheroes and their Kwamis were so late they had to run to school. So run they did. Marinette ran up to the steps with Tikki behind her. Adrien and Plagg were right behind her. Right at that moment Adrien and Plagg's awful luck kicked in and Chloe ran up and tripped Marinette. Then there was dominoes. Marinette fell on Adrien who fell on Tikki who fell on Plagg. Chloe cackled and walked away with Sabrina behind her. Alya and Nino ran up and helped their friends up to their feet... after they laughed.

"Are you guys okay?" Nino asked through fits of laughter.

Plagg ignored his question and glared at Chloe.

"Who is that?" he hissed.

"Chloe." Marinette sighed.

"Well next time she should be careful or she might see what cataclysm is like." Plagg said.

Tikki and Adrien's heads whipped towards him.

"PLAGG!!" They shouted in unison.

Adrien looked at Tikki suspiciously when she acted like she knew what Plagg was talking about.
Marinette started at Plagg, horrified by his gruesome comment. Sadly, because of her obliviousness, she didn't realize that her cat partner always said the phrase and couldn't connect the dots. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nino and Alya had no idea what was going on.
When the group got to class, they were five minutes late.

"Your late!" The teacher said "you will have and hour of detention Alya, Nino, Plagg, Tikki, Adrien, and Marinette"

The group groaned and walked up to their spots and sat down. Chloe was laughing at all of them and she also arrived late but since she is mayor's daughter, she didn't get any detention and Sabrina also got off Scott free.

"When I get my hands on her... I'll.... I'll..... make sure she never sees another day again"

Plagg was muttering threats under his breath and Tikki heard most of them. She secretly grabbed his hand and squeezed it to let him know that he needs to calm down.

-after school-

"Now you all are gonna sit in here and think about why you should never be late again." the teacher said and then walked out of the room and locked it.

Plagg groans "Uhhhh! We are never gonna get outta here!"

Nino smiles and says "I know how to pass the time! Let's play Truth or Dare!"