Chapter 12: Happy Endings

-7 years later-

"Oh, girls, I'm so nervous." 21 year old Marinette said to her Kwami and non Kwami friends.

Today was Marinette's wedding day and the group of girls (Tikki, Trixx, Pollen, Chloé, Alya, Duusuu, And Kitty) had spent all day planning, setting up and making sure everything was perfect. Tikki and Plagg were married already and were expecting a baby(or two😉), Pollen, Trixx, and Duusuu were all engaged to Phoenix, Wayzz, and Tanner, and Kitty and Nooroo were Boyfriend and girlfriend. Alya and Nino were also Married.

"You'll be fine girl, just relax, you don't wanna have a nervous breakdown" Alya said calmly.

Chloe nodded and smiled, "You two are so happy together and I'm glad he FINALLY proposed to you, we have been waiting forever"

Then, there was a knock at the door.

"Uh hmm... Kitty? Can you come help me?" Nooroo's voice said from the other side of the door.

Kitty giggled and walked out to help, she had not gotten her bridesmaid dress on yet, just in case something like this happened, she didn't wanna give Nooroo a heart attack. The girls giggled and then Alya and Chloe went back to doing Marinette's hair. Trixx, Pollen, and Duusuu were trying not to scream and cry from all this excitement and fangirling.

"Guys, I can't hold it in anymore" Trixx finally spoke.

"Try to save it for the wedding" Pollen said smiling wide cuz she couldn't help it.

"Hey umm, you three, can you came help us with Tikki? She needs to get her hair and make...... Yeah, you know" Marinette said glancing over to Tikki, who was giving her a glare.

Trixx, Pollen, and Duusuu smiled and walked over to Tikki to help, and they made sure to be gentle. After all the girls were ready (and Nooroo was too, thanks to Kitty), they got ready and then they heard the music play and they started walking, their boyfriends, Fiancés, and husbands were staring at how beautiful they were. Finally, Marinette and Adrien were married and they Kissed, everyone cheered and Trixx, Pollen and Duusuu were now crying happily for the two.

After the party, Marinette and Adrien left on their honeymoon, more than ready to start their life together.