Chapter 5: Beach Day

"Adrien, I'm worried, I hope they are okay." Marinette said looking around trying to see if their Kwamis were here.

"It's Okay Marinette, they are probably working things out and taking a walk...... oh look their they are now." Adrien pointed to the two human Kwamis who were holding hands and Tikki's head rested on Plagg's shoulder.

They both had big smiles on their faces.

"Oh good your okay! We were worried about you!" Marinette said looking relieved.

"And by 'we' Marinette means herself" Adrien said laughing.

They looked at the time, "oh! it's already 10:30! We should go!" Marinette said standing up.

Tikki and Plagg looked and each other and they kissed once more before turning into Kwamis and going with their chosen.

The next morning Adrien woke up to a pigeon feather tickling his nose he scrambled up and sneezed violently. Thinking it was Plagg who was tickling his nose he stood up to yell at him but instead he found a blue haired girl in a red suit with a matching mask and a yo-yo on her hip.

"Good miraculous morning Adrien!" She chirped.

Plagg sat on her shoulder with a piece of cheese in his mouth.

Adrien sneezed again and said, "No pigeon feathers! That's not fair!"

Ladybug shrugged. "It was their idea." She said, pointing behind her where Nino and Alya stood.

Adrien sat down in front of his TV and rubbed his eyes, "How'd you get in?"

"Plagg." Nino replied.

"So," Alya said, pulling out her phone, "today's Saturday and I don't want to be bored all day so what should we do?"

"I know!!!! Let's go to the beach!!!!" Tikki said turning into a human, "us girls can go to Marinette's or Alya's house and change and you guys can change here and we will meet you there!"

"We'll be there first!" Plagg said from Marinette's shoulder.

"Is that a challenge?" Alya said smiling wide.

"Last team to the beach gets to buy us all ice cream!!!" Nino said pumping  a fist in the air.

"Your on!!!!" The girls said together before leaving quickly.

The girls ran to Alya's house and quickly changed and ran towards the beach at full speed, when they got there the boys weren't there.

"Ha!!! We win!" Alya said doing a little dance.

"Aww man, we lost, thanks you you two! You know you should both stop fighting over green stuff from now on!!!!!" Nino said looking at Plagg and Adrien with a death glare.

The girls laughed at the boys, "you owe us ice cream!!" Marinette said jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yeah!!" Tikki said.

It seemed as if their whole class had the idea of going to the beach because everyone but Chloe and Sabrina were there. So they all decided to play a class volleyball game.

"How are we going to do teams?" Max asked.

"Boys vs girls!" Alix yelled.

So they all scrambled to their teams side and made their game plans. Then the game began. After an hour of playing the boys lost by a lot. They didn't take this lightly.

Right when they were about to find another game an Akuma came raging by and yelled, "I am the Party Dude!! Beware of my wrath!!"

Then he trapped the whole group in a really really big red balloon that started floating into the sky. No matter what they tried they couldn't get out. No pin or stick could pop the balloon so the class went to their next best hope.

"Ladybug!"

"Cat Noir!"

Alya, Nino, Marinette, Plagg, Tikki, And Adrien looked at each other, terrified.

"What should we do?" Tikki whispered to the others.

"I don't know! We can't transform in front of everyone, but we can't escape either." Marinette replied.

"Ladybug!!!!! Cat Noir!!!! Where are you??? Come out come out so I can take your Miraculous!!!!" Party Dude yelled from outside.

Tikki then remembered, "Me and Plagg can shift through walls when we are Kwamis, maybe we can find a way to pop the balloon so everyone can escape"

Plagg nodded and the others made sure no one was watching and Tikki and Plagg turned back into Kwamis and shifted through the balloon. They flew around and found a little plug and the both pulled on it and the balloon popped. They watched as everyone fell to the water and then flew after Adrien and Marinette so they could transform.

"Tikki spots on!"

"Plagg claws out!"

The heroes had arrived and started fighting the Akumitized person. A little while later and they had finally grabbed the item holding the Akuma and broke it, and soon after, everything was normal.
Everyone continued playing on the beach until the sun set, then everyone said goodbye and they all headed for home. Then Tikki ran in front of Plagg, Adrien, and Nino.

"You boys still owe us ice cream, now, pay up"

The boys groaned and walked to the ice cream shop to get them all ice cream. Tikki got a chocolate ice cream with cookie dough ice cream on top of it. Marinette got strawberry, and Alya and Nino shared a shake. Adrien got cotton candy, and Plagg got a chocolate one. That night Alya spent the night at Marinette's house and they played lots of games. The next morning they met the boys for a day off together and then Alya had the big idea.