I insist

"Ah his name is Jeon Jungkook, I saw him getting beaten up and he passed out. I brought him here so I can help him..." Tae said still holding the younger.
"Oh my gawsh he's so cute" Hobi squealed.
"I think that's the first time I've ever heard Tae say that he wants to help someone..." Yoongi admits.
"Hyunggggg stop" Tae whined like a child.
"He's whipped already..." Seokjin added.
"Well imma go take care of him" Tae said ignoring his hyungs and carried Jungkook upstairs.

He went to his room and shut the door behind him. Tae then gently placed Jungkook on the bed. He walked off to get a wet flannel and also picked up some spare clothes. As he was grabbing a tshirt he heard a slight scream. He quickly grabbed a black oversized top and ran to his room. He ran into the room to see Jungkook wide awake, hugging his legs and rocking back and forth. Tae placed the stuff on the bed side table and he then sat next to the younger.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you" Tae said in a gentle voice.
Jungkook stopped rocking and looked up at the person sitting next to him. He still didn't know who it was as the mask was still covering half of his face.
"D-do you p-promise?" He sniffed.
"I promise" Tae said truthfully.
Jungkook nodded his head and launched himself into Tae's chest sobbing. Without thinking Tae wrapped his arms around the youngers body and pulled the boy closer. Tae calmed the boy down by whispering sweet words to him.

After some time Jungkook released from the hug.
"E-excuse me w-who are y-you?" Jungkook nervously asked.
"Oh right, how rude of me." Tae took of his mask and looked at the younger. Jungkook was left shocked.
"K-Kim Taehyung?!?" Tae smiled at the boys reaction.
"Yes that's me, and you're Jeon Jungkook right!" Tae added.
"Y-yes... h-how did you know t-that?" He asked taken back.
"Oh right, I heard those guys who hurt you call your name. If you don't mind me asking ,who were they?"

Jungkook took a deep sigh and started welling up again.
"It's okay you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Tae said sweetly, taking hold of Jungkook's hands.
"Uh i-it's okay. T-they are boys from m-my school. They are r-really popular and recently t-they've been picking on m-me. Kai the main person, keeps k-kissing and p-punching and generally h-hurting me" Jungkook sobbed.
"It's okay Jungkook, don't worry about them, it will be okay. Thank you for telling me. I'm here for you. Anyway shall we get you cleaned up." Tae said remembering the boy was still only wearing his jacket and was still bleeding.
Jungkook nodded but as he tried to get up, he winced in pain.

"Stay where you are, I've got a flannel. I'll do it for you, just lay down. There's nothing to be scared of, I won't hurt you." Tae said getting the items he got a little while ago. Jungkook gave in and laid back. He felt strangely safe in Taehyung's presence.

Tae helped Jungkook take his jacket off and Jungkook was left there with a bare chest. Tae started to lightly dab on the places which had the most blood and cleaned the wound. He could see Jungkook was a little uncomfortable so he decided to try and relax him a bit as he was cleaning the wounds.
"So Jungkook tell me about yourself" Tae said calmly.

"Um o-okay, I'm 18 years o-old. Im still in school, I'm doing a degree in business. I live in an apartment on my own, but now Kai knows where I live a...and"
Tae could tell the boy was having a panic attack.
"You can stay with me" Tae looking at the younger, showing that he was being truthful.

"W-hat no no I could never, I don't want to invade your privacy. You barely know me and you've done so much already."
Tae chuckled and shook his head softly.
"Jungkook I want you to stay. I wouldn't of suggested it if I didn't. I want to protect you."

"A-are you sure? I really don't want to intru-
"Jungkook I insist" Tae smiled.
"T-thank you so much" He said tearing up again. He sat up and hugged Tae tightly.
"No problem bun" Jungkook blushed at the nickname.

Tae already knew that he had fallen for the younger. 'Seokjin was right... I am whipped, I literally just met him and I'm already head over heels in love with him" Tae thought to himself.

"Tell me about yourself.." Jungkook softly said laying back down for Tae to carry on putting cream on him.

Tae knew this would happen. Although he really liked the younger he still didn't know if he could trust him yet with his little secret so he missed that part out.

" I guess there not much to say really. I'm 22 years old. I'm the CEO of Kim's corporations. Most people say I'm cold hearted, but kind to the people I like. I live with 5 other people..."

"Wait 5 other people?" Jungkook gasped in shock.
"Ah yeh I forgot to say, they saw you when I was carrying you in and asked who you were. They might look a bit scary at first but they are all really lovely people I promise" Tae smiled.
"I trust you" Jungkook softly spoke, leaving Tae with a goofy smile.

"Right I'm all done, I bought you some extra clothes" Tae said handing them to him.
"Oh thank you so much Taehyung"
"No problem and also call me Tae. I'll be in the bathroom getting changed" Tae smiled standing up.
"O-okay" Jungkook replied sitting up watching Taehyung walk away.

Both boys got changed, Jungkook was wearing an oversized black top with grey joggers and Tae was wearing a white top with grey joggers.

Once Tae had finished, he called to make sure Jungkook was done.
"Jungkook are you done?"
"Ah yeh I've finished" Jungkook shouted back shyly. The older walled in and smiled a bit, as he noticed his clothes drowning his body.

"Are you hungry by any chance?" Tae asked, noticing how skinny the younger was.
"Um y-yeh a bit." Jungkook blushed embarrassedly.
"Stay here I'll grab some food" But before Jungkook could deny Tae had already wizzed off.
Then a few awkward minutes later, Tae came back with a handful of food, displaying a huge grin. They sat on the floor together and after an hour they both got to know each other and devoured all the food, filling both of them up and becoming fairly tired.

"Well it's getting late now, we should probably sleep. You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor" Tae said with a smile.
"No no I can't let you do that, c-can you s-sleep with me?" Jungkook said flustered.
"Of course bun" Tae chuckled at the younger.

Both boys got into bed. Tae then turned the lights off with the switch next to his bed. He realised there was a gap between him and Jungkook, so he shuffled closer to the younger and placed his arm around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook blushed loads but he was comfortable, so he shuffled back into Tae's chest which left Tae smiling.
"Good night bun"
With that being said they both fell asleep.