TXT

Once Tae got home, he looked over at the innocent boy sleeping, snuggled into the blanket. His face was still dripping with blood, which made its way onto the blanket.

Tae couldn't believe that a cute boy like him could get so beaten up. He let out a small sigh before getting out the car. He went on the other side and picked Jungkook up, still wrapped in the blanket and took him inside. He went straight to their shared bedroom and laid him on the bed. The boy was still sleeping so Tae went to go get the medical stuff and new clothes. But as he was doing so he heard someone crying.

"TAEHYUNGIE" Jungkook screamed as he cried. 'Why does he always wake up when I'm getting him clean clothes' Tae let off a small smile as he ran into the bedroom. Once Jungkook saw him, he stood up and ran to Tae and hugging him like his life depended on it.

"Shhh it's okay baby" Tae whispered as he picked him up and walking back over to the bed. He placed the stuff on the bed next to them.
"Baby can you let go and lay down for me, I need to treat clean your cuts." He said softly.
Jungkook nodded, he let go of Tae and laid down next to him.

Tae decided to clean his face wounds first. So he picked up his damp cloth and lightly patted on them. He then got the cream out and started squeezing some on his fingers.
"This is going to sting baby boy. You can hold my hand if you want" Tae suggested looking at his boyfriend as he saw fear spread over him. Jungkook lightly nodded and so Tae gave his spare hand and entwined their fingers together. Jungkook let out a shaky breath.
Tae lightly placed the cream on his cheeks and gently rubbed it in.

"Ahhhh it stings" Jungkook yelped holding onto Tae's hand tightly.
"It's okay bun I'm nearly done."
After a while Tae finally finished cleaning the cuts on his face and chest.
"Rest up pup. I'm going to have to leave in a few minutes. We shouldn't be too long. Are you going to be okay?"

"Y-Yeh I'll be fine. I'll just s-sleep." Jungkook sighed forcing a smile. He knew Tae would have to go either way, but it's just the fact he didn't want to be left alone.
"Don't worry, no one will hurt you, you're safe here" Tae kissed Jungkook's head, before standing up and going to the closet. Minutes later he walks back wearing all black, and a mask resting under his chin.

Tae walked over to Jungkook. He pulled the duvet cover over him, making sure his whole body is covered. Tae then leant down and pecked Jungkook on the lips.
"I'll be back later. Sleep well baby boy"
He walked out and shut the door behind him. He went outside and saw the van. He quickly ran over to it and got in from the back. He sat next to Jimin, getting his gun and started loading it.

"How's Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.
"He's pretty shaken up. He got whipped by a belt on his face several times and the stupid fucker sexually harassed him. This is his last straw, if that fucker does something else he dead meat" Tae snapped.

"There is something wrong with that dude" Yoongi stated.
"Tell me about it. Anyway, what's on tonight's agenda?" Tae questioned.
"Well a new Mafia group has been found. They are quite young, so we are here to scare them. So no killing them unless we have to" Namjoon said.

"They are located in an abandoned bar. They have are 5 members, they call themselves 'TXT'"
"T-X-T?" Jin repeated.

"So they are all in the same room... they don't have any guards or anything so it'll be easy to get in. The are 4 doors of ways of getting in. So Rm and Jin you both go through the first door, then V take the next, then Suga take the back and Jimin take the last one. Then all go in and once your in scare them a bit." Jhope explained.

"Yes sir" Tae joked.
"Right guys we are here" Rm shouted.
Rm stopped driving and parked near to the place. They all unlocked their guns and had them ready in their hands.

"Right, 3..2...1... go!" Jhope pushed the door open and they all filed out. They stealthily run to their designated doors.
"Now" Jhope said. They all opened their doors holding their guns up pointing at whatever could come in front of them. They were all led to one door. V signalled his hand and he kicked the door. There stood the 5 boys completely shocked.
"Aish look at them, they are literal kids" V laughed.

"N-no we aren't" One said as they reached to grab a gun from their belt.
"I wouldn't if I were you" V demanded.
"So you call yourselves T....X....T?" Suga questioned.
"Yes and who are you?" One of them squeaked.
"Oh sorry, we are BTS, now back off" Jimin smirked.

A boy which was standing close to them grabbed his gun and aimed at V.
"What are you doing?" V asked.
"Leave us or I-I'll shoot." He said trying to sound tough.
V saw the kid shaking as he held the gun. He knew they hadn't had any experience with it.
"Well as long as you stay in your own lane and don't bother us we will leave..." V smirked.
Out of no where the boy shot, but completely missed Tae and instead hits a light.

V clapped...."was that aimed for me?" He slowly walked up to the boy with the gun.
"I'm s-sorry, we won't bother you sir. Don't kill me"
"Tsk. Fine whatever, but if you do ANYTHING which disturbs us... that is the end for all of you. Mafia isn't just fun and games. Death is on the line...."

All the boys nodded, so BTS decided they had finished and so they left and ran to the van. Once they closed the door, they all broke into laughter.
"OH MY GOD! I thought they were going to wet themselves!" Jimin rolled around crying from laughter.
"I thought they were gonna call for their mummy's" Hoseok laughed.

The rest of the journey was filled with different conversations. It was around 12am when they made it back. They all silently made their way into the house, going to their rooms as quietly as they could so they wouldn't wake the maknae up. Tae was the last to go to bed, he locked the door, switched off all the lights and made his way to his room.

As he opened the door he saw Jungkook laying on the bed asleep. He tiptoed to the bathroom and got ready for bed. After he was done he got into bed laying a space away from the younger. Then just as his head hit the pillow, Tae felt a lump on his side with a arm draped across his chest. He then felt a head nuzzle into his arm.

"I missed you" Jungkook said in a quiet yet audible voice.
"I missed you too baby" Lifting his arm up and placing it on Jungkook's waist pulling him closer.
"How was killing people?" Jungkook yawned.
Tae chuckled at the younger's words.
"I didn't kill anyone tonight. We just did a warning. Someone tried to shoot me, but they missed completely" Tae laughing at the thought of earlier.

Jungkook sat up displaying a serious face.
"You could of got shot though hyungie! W-What would happen if y-you did get s-shot! You might d-die and l-leave me. W-What would I do without y-you?" Jungkook sobbed, letting tears escape. Tae pulled Jungkook back down and hugged him which Jungkook responded to and hugged back tighter.

"Baby don't cry. I can't stand to watch you be all sad. I'll be okay, I have the others to protect me. I won't ever leave you baby, never! Don't ever forget that" Tae spoke sweetly. He moved Jungkook's chin up and they looked into each other eyes. They both edged forward and met in the middle. Their lips moulded together.

They both missed each other's lips. Tae bit on Jungkook's lips making the younger moan, letting Tae's tongue in. After a little make out session Jungkook pulled away, both of them already missing the others lips, they placed their foreheads together and smiled.

"It's late, we should probably go to sleep now" Tae stated. Jungkook hummed as he snuggled closer into his boyfriend, if that was even possible and started drifting off to sleep. Tae looked at the younger and smiled.
"What have you done to me little bunny!" He whispered to himself, then falling to sleep.