apologise

Jungkook twiddled with his thumbs as he waited for Tae. He was shivering as he was sat there topless. He was in pain, blood dripped down his face and chest.
Minutes later they heard screaming, it was a high pitch irritable fan girl scream.
Jungkook knew Tae had arrived.

"What's all that squealing?" The head teacher queried.
But before he could go look a tall handsome man walked though the door.
Kai turned around and looked at the guy, they made eye contact.
"Holy shit, that's..." Kai muttered.
"MR KIM?" The head teacher shouted in shock.

"What are you doing here sir? Did you want to see someone? Talk to students? Are you okay?" The head teacher asked worriedly, seeing one of the richest people alive standing in his office.
But Tae ignored him, his eyes wondered over to the scared and fragile boy on the other side of the room.

They made eye contact and tears started to flow down Jungkook's face.
Tae walked straight over to Jungkook. He crouched in front of the shaking boy, he placed one hand on the younger's check and he wiped his tears with the pad of his thumb, trying not to touch one of his many cuts which laid on his small, delicate cheek. He looked at Jungkook's chest and saw the bite marks all over his body. A rush of anger flew through Tae's body.

"What happened baby?"
The head teacher was more than confused why The Kim Taehyung was in his office and calling Jungkook baby.

"OH sir don't touch him, you don't know where he's been. He's poor you see..He's also in a lot of trouble. Do you want to be shown around? I can get a student to show you around, I'm in the middle of something at the moment. I'm awaiting for his guardian. But I can talk with you very soon" The head teacher spoke up.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Tae screamed. He quickly turned back facing Jungkook.
"You can tell me." Tae said giving him a sympathetic smile.

"K-kai s-sexually h-harassed me..He w-whipped me with m-my belt" Jungkook cried. Tae fuming, was an understatement. Tae just gives a slight nod as he stood up. He took his jacket off and wrapped it securely around Jungkook to try and keep him warm. Tae then edged closer to Kai.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him" Tae spat.
"That was y-you?..."
"DONT YOU DARE. I told you to stay the fuck away from him. DIDNT I" Tae gripped onto his shirt and stared into Kai's eyes with a murderous look.
"Why the fuck do you keep doing this, do you think you're being funny?" Tae squeezed Kai's shirt tighter.
"He's mine." Kai mumbled thinking he couldn't hear him, oh how he was so wrong

"WHAT WAS THAT..HES NOT A FUCKING OBJECT! YOU DONT FUCKING OWN HIM, YOU LITTLE SHIT"
Kai looked at him with a blank face, which made Tae roll his eyes.

"This won't be the last you hear from me" Tae growled shoving the boy as he let go of his shirt.
Tae then moved closer to the head teacher.
"And as for you... why the fuck are you disrespecting someone who has less money than you. You are fucking backing up someone who is a criminal and punishing the fucking victim. What sort of sick world are you living in. I will tell the authorities about this..... unless you can redeem yourself...." Tae said smirking as he propped himself on the desk.

Jungkook was left trembling in the corner. He snuggled closer into the jacket as he heard everything going on. He knew Tae would help him. Although Jungkook wanted to go home he decided to let Tae do what he needed to because he was so annoyed there was no way he was going to let them off.

"What? I'll do anything you ask...Please. Just don't tell the authorities" The head teacher begged.
"Fine, but you must... apologise to anyone who you have punished in the past even though they were the victim and you must give them something as an apology present. You must suspend Kai for however long you think is appropriate and go by the school rules, not how rich his parents are. You also must improve aspects of the school, like better food etc. You must make sure this school is diverse and accepting. And if any type of bulling is seen it should have consequences, and they should be immediate." Tae listed.

"And if you fail to do so, I will report you to the authorities in a blink of an eye"
The head teacher nodded knowing there was no way of getting out of it.

"Right I'm glad that's sorted, I am now going to take Jungkook away from you fucking idiots, if you don't mind" Tae rolled his eyes. He then proceeded to walk over to Jungkook.
"Are you okay baby bun?" Tae asked with a much softer tone of voice.

Jungkook just nodded. Tae knew he was lying, I mean anyone would be traumatized and in pain if it had happened to anyone else. So he helped Jungkook stand up and he protectively wrapped his arm around the younger's bare waist. He securely pulled the younger closer to his chest, which Jungkook then dug his head into and they then walked out the office. As they started walking back to the car, there were some girls and a few boys still screaming, also leaving people starred shockingly as their classmate was with the Mr Kim.

"Is that Jungkook.. with THE Kim Taehyung?"
"How the fuck do they know each other?"
"Why is Jungkook's head buried in Mr Kim's chest."

They could hear all the mutters. Tae felt Jungkook shaking, so he stopped walking, they were around half way to the car. Jungkook looked up confused. Tae signalled for him to get on his back, he didn't care that Jungkook was covered in blood he just couldn't watch the younger struggle anymore. Jungkook nodded and smiled weakly, he liked being carried by Tae.

So Tae crouched down a bit and Jungkook crawled on his back. He wrapped his legs around Tae's chest and he draped his arms around his neck. The younger then rested his head on Tae's shoulder, and took a deep breath feeling relaxed by Tae's scent.

Once Jungkook was comfortable Tae continued walking. Trying to block out all the screaming and try and take the pain away Jungkook shut his eyes and began humming. Tae smiled at the soft sounds the younger was making.
"Hey Koo how are you feeling baby?" Tae asked as they were getting nearer to the car.

"Hmm tired and my face and chest really hurts" Jungkook said giving a little yawn.
"Okay bun just hold on tight and I'll clean you up once we get home. For now why don't you sleep in the car and have a little rest." Jungkook nodded as he snuggled into Tae's neck.

They finally made it to the car, Tae was about to ask Jungkook to get off as they had arrived , but he heard light snores. Tae chuckled to himself, over the fact that Jungkook fell asleep on his back. So trying not to disturb the younger he carefully placed him on the seat.

As he was placing him down Jungkook squirmed at the loss of contact. Tae then grabbed a blanket which was under one of the back seats and placed it on the fragile boy. Tae then proceeded to get in the car himself and started driving home.