Girlfriend

Jungkook took a deep breath and walked in. To his dismay he saw something which could shatter a million hearts. There stood the love of his life kissing another girl. The girl was clutched onto Tae's shirt, and Tae stood their frozen with his eyes opened looking like.... he looked like he was on the verge of crying.

Jungkook knew that although Tae had been gone for a week, he would never cheat on him. A wave of anger flew through him and Jungkook marched towards them.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Didn't you fucking see, the door is shut for a reason. Can you leave!"

Tae looked at Jungkook with sad eyes. Tae knew Jungkook wouldn't want to be with him. "Babe can you tell this rat to stop staring at me and to make him leave." She whined.

"Who are you?" Jungkook sternly asked.
"Tae's girlfriend." She smirked.
"That's funny, I don't recall Tae ever saying he swung that way, if you know what I mean." Jungkook said with a plain face.
"Well hes my boyfriend so shut the fuck up slut."

"Hm sorry, I think you're talking about someone else. You see this man here is my boyfriend and I hate to break it to you I don't like sharing what's mine especially to bitches like you... now if you would excuse us, you've made my boyfriend cry so I'm going to have to make you leave." Jungkook said looking her dead in the eye.

Just as she could say something Jungkook cut her off by pushing her lightly outside the door and quickly shutting it behind her, locking it so she couldn't get in.
Jungkook took a huge breath, not realising that he's never been that confident before and had no clue how that happened. Once he came to his senses he ran to his boyfriend who was currently crying as he sat on his chair.

Jungkook frowned and instantly walked up to the elder and sitting straight in his lap. Tae placed his head into Jungkook's chest as the younger twirled his fingers through the elders hair.

"I'm really sorry kookie. I really mean it! I would never cheat on you, I promise. Bun I love you please don't leave me" Tae sniffed thinking his boyfriend was going to leave him.
"Taetae I would never leave you. I would be dead if I didn't have you. You're my boyfriend, of course I could tell that you were uncomfortable and that you didn't want her to kiss you. Please don't cry hyungie. I love you too, more than you could ever imagine" Jungkook teared up kissing the top of the older's head.

Soon after Tae calmed down he moved his head and sat back. He glanced at the younger and frowned.
"Bun what happened? Why is your face covered by a huge jumper?"
"O-oh it's okay taetae. Nothing bad happened" Jungkook said looking around nervously.

"You're lying..." Tae said. But before Jungkook could deny, Tae grabbed the youngers hood and pulled it down. Tae gasped at the sight of the younger's face. He gently placed his hand on the soft cheek and brushed his thumb over one of the many bruises on his face.

"Why didn't you call me?"
"I thought you were busy working... I haven't seen you in a whole entire week, Tae. I didn't want to be a burden a-and..." Jungkook started to well up.

"I'm so sorry baby, you would never be a burden to me. I'm so sorry this week has been the worst week of my life. The fact I had to leave early and come home late, I never got to talk to you. I'm really sorry. But please tell me if something happens again. I don't want you to get hurt. Who did this to you baby boy?" Tae said pulling Jungkook closer with the younger hissing a bit at the pain, which Tae didn't fail to miss.

Their pair of eyes met and Tae didn't even have to ask. He brought his arms back and slowly lifted up Jungkook's hoodie. He watched the younger as he carefully lifted up his top. The younger's eyes becoming full of tears. Tae grazed his eyes over Jungkook's chest and saw bruises everywhere.

"Oh baby" Tae cried with a broken voice. Tae immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him into a tight hug.
"I'm never letting you go, I will always be by your side. I love you baby so much, I'm so proud of you, you're so brave. Let's get you home and we'll talk about everything there"
Jungkook sniffed and then nodded his head.

Tae helped Jungkook put his shirt and hoodie back on again. Tae scanned the room checking he didn't need to take anything with him, which he didn't. So he turned face to face with Jungkook.

"Jump up bun. I'll carry you to the car" Tae smiled. Jungkook jumped onto Tae, his legs wrapped around Tae's waist and arms clinging around his neck with his face into Tae's shoulder. The elder held Jungkook's butt so he would slip out if his embrace.

As Tae walked out of his office he chuckled at the thought of Jungkook reminding him of a koala. But then those sweets changed into anger. He was more than angry. How could someone hurt his baby. His boyfriend. The love of his life.

Time passed and they finally got home. Tae dragged Jungkook to the sofa and sat him down. He then crouched in front of him and held his hands.
"Bun tell me the truth, who did this?" Tae said looking into the younger's eyes sternly.

"Um I-it w-was..." Jungkook stuttered.
"Please baby" Tae said bringing a hand up to the younger's cheek.
"K-kai"
"Oh baby, it will be okay. I think Kai needs to be taught a lesson"
"P-please don't do anything. I don't want you getting hurt" Jungkook said sincerely.
"Awh baby, I'll be okay. Now let's get you to bed as you're probably exhausted" Jungkook nodded.

He was about to stand up but Tae picked him up bridal style. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's neck. He placed his head in Tae's chest and took in his honey scent, leaving a small smile across the younger's face. Tae then placed Jungkook under the covers. He placed a kiss on his forehead.
"Goodnight baby boy, sleep well, I love you"
"I love you too, please stay safe taetae"

Tae just smiled and walked out the room shutting the door behind him. As soon as his hand left the door knob he ran into a secret room. It was filled with guns, equipment and other things. Tae grabbed a small gun and attached it to a belt, which he then secured around his trousers. He got a mask and placed it over his face.

As he was leaving the house he messaged Namjoon that he was going on a mission but on his own. The others didn't know what he had planned but as he was the leader they couldn't do anything to stop him.

But maybe they should of persuaded him not to go on his own....