Grateful

After a long journey the boys finally made it to the beach. Everybody jumped out the car and stretched a bit. Jin picked up a basket and a picnic blanket to sit on.

Namjoon was carrying a load of towels for
everyone. The beach was empty, no one else was there although it was a really nice day. They found a spot they liked and everyone dumped their stuff there. Tae grabbed Jungkook by the hand and they ran towards the water.
"Yah you kids be safe out there, I am not getting my handsome face wet to save you" Seokjin called.
They turned around and laughed as they ran into the water.

"AH TAE ITS FREEZING" Jungkook stood their waist height in the water.
"Do you want me to warm you up?" Tae laughed.
He swam over to Jungkook and pulled the younger into his chest.
"Are you warm yet?"
"Hehe sure hyungie sure"

The two boys swam around for a bit. The sounds of the waves rippling around them. Jungkook finally felt calm, he was so grateful that he met Tae.
"What are you thinking so deeply about bun?" Tae spun Jungkook around so they were face to face. He held onto Jungkook's legs and wrapped them around his own waist. Jungkook then wrapped his arms around Tae's neck, and tae stood walking gently through the water.

"Oh nothing, just the fact I'm grateful that I have you as my boyfriend"
"Oh my god you're so cute. I'm so grateful I have you too. I must of done something good for god to give me such an angel" Tae chuckled showing a boxy smile.

"Wah the Kim Taehyung is such a softie."
"Only for my baby"
They leaned in, placing their lips on each other.
"AISH YOU TWO KEEP IT PG. THE FISHIES BELOW YOU MIGHT DIE OF SHOCK FROM WATCHING YOU" Seokjin called out.

They pulled apart, and rested their foreheads together before laughing hysterically.
"Damn that kid has really changed since he met Jungkook" Namjoon said before biting onto a strawberry.
"I know I've never seen him smile so much. Ever since his parents died he's been so cold. But since Jungkook has arrived he's been non stop smiling" Seokjin admitted.

"I like this Tae though, he's been changed for the better" Yoongi added.
"He's finally acting his age" Hoseok smiled.
"They are each other's saviors"

They all watched the young couple as they played around in the water. They all then watched Tae carry Jungkook out the water and place him on the floor next to Jimin.
"Why were you guys staring at us that whole time" Tae laughed.
"We weren't, we were just admiring the beautiful scenery which your ugly face was destroying" Jimin said proudly.
"WOAH" But before Tae could do anything Jimin shoved a bread stick into his mouth. Everyone broke into laughter, watching the two squabble.

For a good half an hour everyone was eating and enjoying their time. Until Jungkook had an idea.
"Why don't we play a game... like volleyball or something?"
"YAS IM SO IN" Hoseok squealed.
"Yeh that sounds good. I brought a ball and net with me" Seokjin smiled.
Just as he said that Hoseok and Jungkook jumped to their feet and ran to the car to get the stuff out.
"BE CARFUL" Tae shouted, not wanting the younger to fall over.

Once he looked back he felt the rest of the boys stare at him with raised eyebrows.
"What? I didn't want him to fall over"
"Awe look at tae being all protective" Seokjin said in a baby's voice.
"I am so going in the opposite team to you, so I can throw the ball and at your face" Tae smirked. They all gasped knowing how hard Tae can throw.
"You wouldn't dare Kim Taehyung"
"Try me!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out.
"GUYS. WE GOT THE STUFF" Jungkook called, being tangled up in the net. They all looked at him and laughed before standing up and going to help set up.

Hoseok decided he wanted to be referee, and he also came up with the teams.
"Right you saggy muppets, tops one side, bottoms the other"
"Woah that's not fair" Seokjin yelled.
"It's fine we will beat them" Jimin cheered.
So Yoongi, Namjoon and Tae went on one side and then Jimin, Seokjin and Jungkook went on the other.
"Right I'm gonna let the bottoms start with the ball" Hoseok yelled throwing the ball to Jungkook.
"Right 3...2....1...." Hoseok blew the whistle and the ball was thrown over.

After hours of playing around on the beach, they decided it was probably time to head home. Jungkook was laying on the ground fast asleep.
"Tae it looks like your bunny has fallen asleep" Heoseok quietly called.
"Awe we tired him out so much" Jimin cooed.

Tae just smiled at how cute the younger was, he laid on the ground cuddling Tae's spare jumper he brought. Everyone had already picked up everything and was heading back to the car. So Tae bent down and carefully picked the younger up. Jungkook gripped onto the jumper hard and then let his head fall onto Tae's chest, still half asleep.

Once they got to the car he placed Jungkook on the same seat he was on, on the way there. Tae then sat down next to him putting on his seat belt. As as he was settled Jungkook laid down and placed his head in Tae's lap, curling up to him as close as he possibly could. Tae watched the younger as he did so quietly chucking at the fact he was still half asleep and had his eyes shut.

He then reached for a coat and lightly placed it over the boy covering his body so he wouldn't be cold. Tae placed his headphones in his ears and listened to some relaxing music as he played with the younger's hair. Everyone else, either slept or watched kdramas on their phone with headphones in making the car a nice silence. Everyone was happy and calm, and enjoying the peace and quiet.