Nightmare

It was around 3am. Tae and Jungkook were asleep. However Jungkook wasn't in something you call dreamland. He was in the middle of a nightmare.

Jungkook was running, running as fast as he could. Kai and his friends were chasing him again, he ran down the streets as fast as he could. He came across a big tree and quickly hid behind it. Blood was flooding from him head. Kai had thrown a chair at him earlier. He had to call Tae. He got his phone and rang Tae's phone.

"Hey bunny are you okay?"
"T-tae help..."
"Where are you?"
"Um I-I'm hiding behind a tree opposite the corner shop"
"Okay I'll be there soon, hold on tight baby!"

The phone call ended, Jungkook could see the three boys looking around trying to find him. They knew he was around here. He prayed that they wouldn't find him. A few minutes later Tae and the rest of BTS came. From a distance Tae saw Jungkook. He ran over to him trying to not get spotted on the way and hugged him tightly.

"Are you okay?" He said cupping the younger's face.
"Y-Yeh" Jungkook said worriedly.
"Right kook when I tell you too I need you to run to Jin, okay"
Jungkook nodded. Tae looked around watching the 3 boys cautiously. He waited till all their backs were turned.
"Now" Tae screamed.

Jungkook got up and ran as fast as he could. Tae ran towards Kai holding a gun up to him. Jin and the others took Jungkook and hid behind a car. Just as Suga stood up to go help Tae, there was a gunshot. Everyone looked up. Kai wasn't showing any pain. He didn't look like he was dead. He was... laughing.

They all watched him run off with his friends, then crying of laughter. Their eyes were then drawn to the attention of Tae. He collapsed on the floor holding his stomach. Jungkook jumped up and ran over to him. He fell to the ground next to him crying.
"Tae! Tae!" He screamed, holding onto Tae's wounded.

"AH it won't stop bleeding! SOMEONE CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!" But no one could hear him. He screamed as loud as he could, but no one was there. Everyone vanished. Suga, Jin.. everyone had gone. It was just him and Tae in the middle of the pathway.

"Tae" Jungkook cried. He placed his hand on the older's cheek. Tae slowly lifted his hand and placed it on top of Jungkook's hand.
"Please don't go Tae!"
Tae started to well up, tears rolling down his cheek.
"I'm sorry baby."
"Tae no!"
"I love you"
With his last breath Tae shut his eyes. His pulse stopped. His last tear hitting Jungkook's hand.

"TAE NO TAE NO NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME! SOMEONE HELP!" Jungkook screamed but no one heard him again! He fell onto Tae's chest screaming and crying, shaking the body to try and wake him up.
"TAE"

"TAE"
Jungkook woke up, his eyes shot open. He looked around in panic. He felt cold sweat poor down his face. Tears kept falling endlessly. His body was numb.

"Shhh it's okay baby, I'm here" Tae cooed softly hugging the younger.
Jungkook's head shot to the side, and there he saw Tae with a slight panicked look. He quickly grabbed hold of Tae's shirt and held it up to see if there was a scar or something where he got shot. Tae was a little confused and startled but he went a long with it, as he was probably just wanting to check something.

Once Jungkook was aware that Tae was okay he dove into Tae's embrace and cried like there was no tomorrow.
"T-Tae you got s-shot. No one helped. I screamed but n-no one h-heard me. You...you left me"
"Shh it's okay baby, I'm here and I won't ever leave you. It was just a nightmare" Tae whispered soothingly. He rocked the younger back and forth to calm the younger one down.

After 10 minutes of Jungkook sobbing into Tae's embrace, he finally calmed down.
"Hm come on baby, we should probably sleep, it's early in the morning" Tae sweetly spoke, lightly kissing Jungkook's temple. The younger nodded and they both laid back down again. Tae wrapped his arm around Jungkook securely, to make sure he felt safe.

"How about you have the day off, with everything that has happened recently, I don't want you there until I know it's safe. Instead I'll take you somewhere special" Tae suggested.
"Hm okay. Thank you hyungie" Jungkook said sweetly.
Tae kissed him on the head and they both drifted back to sleep.

Later on...

Everyone decided to have the day off work, Tae suggested to have a beach day which they all agreed to. Everyone got up and dressed for the day. They had all eaten breakfast and they were ready to go. Hoseok put the stuff in the boot of the car whilst everyone else was getting in.

Tae and Jungkook sat at the back, in the middle sat Jimin, Yoongi and then Hoseok and finally at front was Jin and then Namjoon who was driving. The beach was around 2 hours away from where the lived so they all got comfortable.

Their car journey had just started and most of them were bored already. Yoongi and Jimin were sleeping, Hoseok was watching Itaewon class with his headphones in, Namjoon and Seokjin were having a debate about if fish drink or not and then finally all was left was Tae and Jungkook.

Jungkook was currently looking outside the window watching the world go by. The younger was still quite startled from the previous night. He didn't finish his breakfast and he's been quiet all morning.

Tae had noticed how Jungkook was out of character and he knew last night was the reason. He wanted to try and take the younger's mind off of it, he reached to his pocket and grabbed his airpods. He placed one in his ear and carefully placed one in Jungkook's ear. The younger turned his head and looked at the older in confusion. Tae hit the play button and they started listening to some calming music.

Jungkook could already feel his muscles relaxing. He then pulled out the airPod and placed it in his other ear. Then he slowly rested his head onto Tae's shoulder. Jungkook then reached for Tae's hand and started playing with the elders fingers. Tae cooed at how cute the younger was.