Chapter Seven - Telepathy phone call

A/N: MORE THAN 200 READS!! We made it!! We made it yo!! Thanks heaps to you lovely people for da support!! :))

It's been almost a month since I moved into the human world. Getting used to human customs and living here wasn't too hard, but the harder part was getting used to Daniel. Skylah is okay because he's calmer, but Daniel is a pain. Turns out both of them are supposed to be my "escorts" or "bodyguard". Skylah does a great job at it, keeps me company, but Daniel on the other hand has been slacking off, goofing about, and when he is in the mood for doing his job it'll be for ten minutes and then he'll say, "I'm tiiiiiirrrreeeeeeeeeed!!! Let's do some'in else!!". Can you tell that he is annoying me painfully and my hatred for him only grows bigger every minute.

I haven't really had the chance to visit the city, nor have I seen what Zach had given me the day I left.

Right this very minute though I'm in my room hanging out with Skylah -whose currently sprawled across my ginormus bed.

I've been sitting on the floor infront of the TV, flicking through channels, trying to find something to watch to pass time but with no success.

"EEEEEENNNAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" I gasped in shock from the weird-as sound from behind me. I turn at Skylah to see him stretching like a cat and yawning. I sighed and turned back to face the TV again when Skylah says, "Hey whats that glowing box ontop of your drawer? It's glowing like mad!!" Skylah's English accent sounds stronger as he says mad.

"I don't know?" I get up and walk over to the drawer and pick up the glowing box, which was the box Zach gave me. I took the box and the note over to the bed and sat next to Skylah. He turned over onto his side making me bounce abit as a pull at the ribbon, which so happened to be knotted really tightly. Curse Zach and his unnatural strength. God!!

I was finally able to undo the ribbon and I read the note before I opened the box.

"Dear Leilah,

By the time you read this you'd be in the Human World and would probably have instructed you to read and open this once you get there. Inside the box is a pendant that will allow us to communicate easier without having to write letters. You just have to hold onto the pendant when you wanna talk. It'll glow which will tell the other that the other is one the otherside of the line. Hahaha :))

I hope you'll settle in well and find good friends!!

Love ya always, Zach."

I start tearing up from the reminder of Zach. I blink them away and turn to Skylah who was looking back at me with his curious two-shaded brown eyes. I smile at him, hand him the note for him to read and open the box.

"That's so cute!! Who's Zach??" Skylah asks as he peeks over to look inside the box. I've opened it and couldn't stop staring in awe.

It was a lovely turquoise pendant that was still glowing. There was something misty inside the jem. Magic. He put telepathic magic into it so we can talk. How much did it cost??

"Zach is my childhood friend. We grew up together. Like you nd Daniel just without the brotherhood part." I answer Skylah while putting on the pendant.

Helloooooo?? Anyone there?? Goddamnit Leilah. -Z

You called?? -L

Bloodyhell gurl! It took me aaaaages to get you to pick up. Where've you been?? -Z

I was trying to find the end of the rose maze... Still haven't found it. *sigh -L

Ahh haha okay? (Nervous laugh) How are tha~~ngs? -Z

Nothing much. I made a friend though. Skylah. Can two people talk from the same line?? -L

Yeah just get her? Him? Get Skylah to be in a foot radius of you. Should be fine. -Z

"Is it working? Is he talking??" Skylah's eyes are wide with curiosity.

"Yeah it's working. You can talk to him. Be a foot radius from me." I explain what Zach told me.

Like dis?? -S

AAAAH !! SKYLAH YOUR ONTOP OF ME. TOO HOT!! It's summer for gods sake. -L

Sorry. Got abit excited. It's telepathic!! Aaaawsome!! -S

Uh guys. Heello I'm still here. And, damn I forgot, I have to go! Duty calls. Bye guys, and Skylah: hands off Leilah! Byeeez -Z

"HAHAHA OMG that was so funny!" Skylah for ome reason was finding this situation quite hilarious. Like to the point of falling over the edge of my bed from laughter.

"ALRIGHT PEEPS! LET US HEAD INTO DA CITY!!" Daniel, from out of no where barges into my room with a booming announcer voice.

"Why? I mean, City yay, but why?" I ask questionly.

"Well you can't wear Princess clothes forever. Change into these and we'll head out. Skylah, you'll know a few good shopping places right?" Daniel throws a flannel and a white t-shirt over to me.

The clothes I brought over were quite 'princess fancy' and Hank had gotten my a few shirts and pants but none fit me that great.

"Yaaay!! Shopping! Let us commence!!" -Skylah

A/N: Hi everyone!! Thanks for readin' this new chapter.

Sorry, I don't think I've updated for more than a month so I know for those who have been anticipated to keep reading must have been really patient! Soooorry

Anyways, I'm really happy that my story has gotten over 200 reads! I know it's probs not much but still an amazing achievement for me!! Thanx to you guys!

I am abit confused cos on my works it says 213 but i search my story in discovery and it says 223. Weird? I know. Hope it's the later.

Hope you'll have an amazing summer, or winter, wherever you are. And I should (hopefully) update soon.

Thanks so much for the support. Luv yaz to bits!