Chapter Eight - Meeting my sis

Daniel's POV

God. If I thought shopping with Keira was bad, you can practically call shopping with Sky hell! Don't get me wrong. I love this dude, he's like my little bro to me, but I'm seriously gonna need a therapist after this. It's waaay too much.

Skylah and Leilah were walking slightly infront of me making small talk, mostly about the best sights to see here in Wales.

"Come on Danny, you're walking at snail pace mate. If we're gonna go to all the best shops, your gonna have to walk faster than that!!" Sky yells so that some passing people start laughing and whispering to their friend.

I put my head down and start walking faster to catch up with the other 'skipping, holding hands' combo. To be honest I didn't like the idea of Sky and Leilah hanging all the time. For some reason it gets me irritated and annoyed. *sigh. Definately need a therapist.

"I never knew you had a sister? But then again I haven't seen you for a while till now." Leilah turned to look at me with her wide amethyst eyes.

"Aaaaagh?" I turn and look down at the two. My face and the way I reacted must'v been a killer cos the two started cracking up like mad.

After they settled down, Skylah gave me a how embarrassing and I should've gotten it on camera face and said, "Hey bro, where's Keira's shop? It's close to here right? We should go visit her! I haven't seen her in ages! Sooo much to talk about ;)"

"It's just down the road," I nod towards the end of the mall street, " I'm sure she's working today." I explain.

"Is this the store your sister works at? What kind of shop is it?" Leilah's eyes glitter with curiosity. God they're gorgeous. Wait did I just think that??

Before I could answer Skylah grabs Leilah on the shoulder and, well answers for me. "Ohmagawd they have the most gorgeous jewellery and it simple but really effective. Like your pendant. And they have nice mens jewellery as well. It's where I get my stuff :P"

Skylah finishes his explaination as we walk into the store, Simple's the best.

Inside the shop it's a very "tree of life" style. My sister was standing behind the counter, serving a customer. Once she's finished she looks up and spots us, giving us a massive grin.

My little sister, adorable as always. I practically baby her though we're two years different. She has straight blonde hair which is ombred to light brown at the bottom (now in two french braids), green big eyes with long eyelashes, slim and tall. She's got the whole 'tree of life' look as well, with the jeanie pants and tanktop.

"Nice look you got!" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Wooow, nice to see you too older brother!" She returns in the same sarcastic tone. Guess it runs in the family.

"Oh!! Sky!!! It's been forever! How've you been? Found anyone special yet? *gasp* oh my gawd is this Daniel's gf?" Keira hugs Skylah then blurts everything out making huge hand gestures and whatnot.

"No this isn't Danny's gf. This is Leilah, *whispers* Princess of Uerotina *normal* we came to do some shopping!" Skylah says with a excited voice and motions to Leilah.

"It's nice to meet you, Keira right? I heard you work here so we came. Any recommendations?"

Leilah and Keira hit it off like they knew each other all their lives. Which surprised me. Because Sky and I were (and still are) very sarcastic and make rude comments here and there, Keira had also grown up to be like that as well. So since Leilah snapped at me while she was still new, I figured she didn't like us kinda people. But Skylah and her hit it off and their bffl's, Keira and her - same deal. Is there something wrong with me? Is that it?

After what seemed like all day, the sun started to set and we needed to head back. Curfew set by the Hankerchief was before sundown.

"Come one guys! Lets go!! Sun's setting. We need to head back." Leilah, Keira and Skylah turned to loon at me with puppy eyes. "Nup! Not gonna work! We need to go. NOW!"  All three of them sighed. As much as we needed to go, I didn't wanna leave either. I haven't seen Keira in two years so it was fun being here.

Keira and Leilah give each other a big hug. Skylah joined in making everyone laugh. I went over and joined in on the group hug. Since the store wasn't exactly closed, some customers laughed. But oh well.

Once we broke apart I hugged my lil'sis again and kissed the top of her head. "I'll see ya soon lil'sis!"

She smiled and said in the equally happy voice, "right back at ya big bro!"

We all said goodbye and left the store.

A/N:
Hoooiii goooiiiyyyys!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Daniels POV LIKE WHAT?? As you can probably tell his mind is quite different to his personality. Is he hiding something?? Who knows?? From the chapter he thinks a bit like Leilah don't you think? A bit...... Jks! Don't wanna spoil it!

Anyway on another happy note, 328reads :) LIKE AAAAH :O

I am amazed at this achievement and can I say, it's all thanks to you! :)

Luv ya all, Ttyl and happy Christmas! Robi :P