2a

Two Years Ago

"I can't do this anymore, Yerim! I'm breaking up with you!" Jisung shouted, tears in his eyes. He was a complete mess right now, having been tormented by his girlfriend Yerim for the past six months. He had finally gathered enough courage to confront her about it. Her possessiveness had gotten to the point of abuse, and him not being allowed to meet other people. Jisung wondered how he could have fallen for her way back, now she had shown her true colours. It wasn't even a relationship anymore at that point. Yerim, visibly furious, punched Jisung without warning and stormed out of the room.

Jisung started to break down, sobbing furiously. Just then, Minho opened the door, hearing someone crying. He was shocked to see Jisung crouching there miserably, a pathetic sight. He rushed over to Jisung and tried to comfort him. He gently asked him, "Jisung, what's wrong? Please tell me what happened." Jisung shook his head as he let out more of his pent up emotions. 

Only after ten minutes of further comforting did Jisung stop crying, his eyes dry and red. He was ready to tell Minho what had happened. Minho listened intently, not looking away. He wanted to be there for his friend.

Minho had heard about Jisung's situation with Yerim, but he hadn't imagined it would be this bad. No wonder Jisung had stopped meeting his friends. In fact, Minho hadn't had the chance to talk much with Jisung, as Yerim was always leading him away.

However, Jisung was very relieved, because now he was free from the tyranny of his now ex-girlfriend.

Author's Note
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Here's a short chapter to kickstart the second part in this story! One more thing, a Belated Happy Birthday to Jeongin! #INday And happy #stayselcaday too!

UwU they grow so fast...

~mypetsquirrelhan
Monday • 10/02/20