chapter 3

thon saw a girl hanging on the tree, her hair glittering under the moonlight. Maria was about to step outside when suddenly she was surrounded by noble kids.

“Greetings maria, i'm sure you will accomplish great things.” a girl with fiery red hair smiled.

“I have heard of them too! You are such a prodigy, it's a shame the god did not grant you magic…” a girl with blonde hair grinned, revealing a shiny tooth.

There was another but these both caught thons attention as thon realized who they were. The red haired girl was a daughter of the duke alfrod mannison, lian saison alfred mannison, they made businesses with famous shops and companies. Thon was actually familiar with them.

And the blonde one was friends with the princess of dolrus kingdom but she was a daughter of baroness harriet dickensstove, although they did manage the village very well as it was very popular with adventurers.

They were talking and chattering but Maria was curious about that girl who was sitting on a branch… 

Took forever as time passed, the voice of people overlapping one another, it was headaching for thon but thon couldn't adrubly leave. Until the prince of dolrus appeared, everyone ran towards him, surrounded by greedy people trying to make him interested in their child. And that was thons chance to leave with food.

Maria climbed up the trees with thon’s heavy dress, trapping all the leaves and tree sticks on her like net. She heard a quiet sobbing from her.

“Hey.” a single word with soft and sincerity filled the sobbing girls ear and strangers warm hand held her shoulder gently, it was soft and careful.

The sobbing girl turned around, revealing her soft, brown skin, her brown eyes that resembled sunset, her curved nose that revealed a bridge and her squishy soft cheeks stained with her tears and i could see snots coming out of her nose. Maria stared at her beautiful brown hair, that glimmered under the moonlight. It was messy from the fallen leaves and sticks but it was still pretty but she seemed caught off guard.

“I-i'm sorry for disturbing you at your party!” she seemed startled.

“Nono, i'm sorry for invading your privacy, you seemed sad…” maria voice sounded concerned as her eyebrows clenched.

“You worry about me not! For I ruined your birthday party.” She was still up on her guards, clenching on the andercief maria noticed on the girls hand.

“Not at all, the party sucks to me.” Maria threw a mini sandwich to her mouth carefree.

“And d you shouldn't worry about me when you look so sad, what's wrong?” Maria asked with worry in her eyes as she showed the plate to the beautiful girl, giving her a sign to eat..

The beautiful girl looked at the food hesitantly, but still took a bite of the  minni sandwich.

.”My fiance is not nice, my parents are planning to send me off early, and they hate me!” the girl sobbed more than ever, still eating food from marias plate.

“A-and they say I'm useless! I have been working and training just to meet their amount of standards. I learned etiquettes, dances, musical instruments and studied really hard only to receive ‘not good enough’ like what??? I helped you idiots with your stupid homework just to be insulted.!” The beautiful girl shouted with full anger released and you could see the vein on her head as she cried in rage with every word she uttered out was intense.

“There you go, you don't have to bottle it up. Your parents don't understand your value but you know your value, but it's amazing that you work so much for your family yet they don't care to even give a single praise.'' Maria held the girl in full warm embrace as her words floated in the girls ears, absorbing the gentleness of the voice before gugging back tightly than before.

“I was an orphan till i was 7 then the duke family took me in and raised me and gave me affection till i turned 10, the time were they discover your ability and i almost had none, that's when they started ignoring me…” maria said with a sad smile while the tears kept trying to get out.

“I studied, trained, learned, even tried to help my parents with their work! I trained swordsmanship so I could replace it with magic and I learned about etiquettes everyday so i would not make a single mistake, yet they still ignore me!” marias tears flowed like a waterfall as they hugged each other tightly, disgustingly crying together.

A few moments later they stopped crying and looked at each other, then they immediately burst out laughing while trying to wipe the tears and snot's of their face.

“Haha, what's your name? We have been talking to each other without knowing others name.'' Maria asked while wiping the tears off her face.

“Haha yeah, my name is Nabhita Alisha Mahajan, the daughter of duchess Ishita Alisha Mahajan, nice to meet you.” she smiled with moonlight highlighting her beautiful sunset eyes. The day their friendship and love bloommed.