chapter 6

It has been like 8 months since the first meeting and prince Albert and Maria got along very well.

Maria walks in a hallway carrying the books to the library when thon sees maids running with a basket of water and the other maid carrying towels.

“Cmon, we have to hurry! Our lady's water just broke!” the maid carrying a towel screamed.

The maids passed Maria, ignoring thons presence and Maria ran after them.

When they arrived at thons mother's bedroom, everyone was here. Thons big brother, father, doctors, maids, butlers and that carriage man. Thon joined in to see what was going on then the mother suddenly turned her eyes towards Maria and it was filled with hate, rage and irritation.

“Get the f*ck out of here you piece of sh*t!” she screamed ar maria and you could see the veins so close to exploding.

The old lady with black hair guided Maria out of the room and rushed back in.

“I'm sorry but you have to wait outside…” The maid closed the door.

Maria has been waiting outside the door for thons mother to finish and she would hear the scream from that room. She waited and waited restlessly while reading books about childbirth to help her mother who cursed her off.

It has been more than 10 hours since marias mother's water broke and when Maria hears cheers behind the wooden door. Maria then opens it revealing the beautiful scene of her mother looking at her baby with the sweetest smile Maria has ever seen. Her father seemed so happy and her brother exited his new sibling and the rest of the people were pleased. Maria felt the tears run down on her cheeks as she watched her new sibling being held by her parents, not of happiness, not of excitement, not for love but pure hate, jealousy, envy as all of these emotions slowly grew as she watched the scenes.

Thon just stood there waiting for anyone to mention her name but they were too busy complimenting marias mother's baby.

But her mother looked very weak and tired, breathing heavily as her eyes shut and her body fell on her bed. People noticed it fast and tried all they could to save her, her husband was crying so much, big brother was holding her hand while praying for God and the second brother was just standing there confused and terrified. But Maria was just empty, her sympathy or empathy was gone in this moment.

'serves her right.' she thought as the creepy smile crept up on her face before she had to hide it from others.