chapter 5

“Hello, i'm the dukes daughter Archie Maria Muddlestone, it's my honour to be in your grace, your majesty.” i bowed while holding my dress, without a hint of emotions on my smile.

“Tch! So boring.” the prince albert grunted.

Is he actually our prince? He's not behaving according to the laws of etiquette.

"I apologise your majesty, but what is despleasing you so much? Pheraps I can try to fix it for you." I smiled and held my hand in annoyance. Why is he complaining immediately!

"You look boring, not like I expect nobles to be interesting." He folded his arm and put his dirty shoe on my father's coffee table… I liked the table...

"What is it that nobles are boring. I am very appalled by your statement and confused of course, what exactly did you mean by that?" I smiled as hard as I could. He's seriously saying that??? He apparently has never read a history book.

"I meant what I said, you don't have anything interesting in you!" He got up with a strong fist in his hand, I just stood there without moving, shifting my glance at a knight with a look of confusion.

He moved his glance elsewhere, really??? Both of them are so annoying!! I don't like them at all!

"I'm not boring!" I shouted, causing them to take a step back in surprise.

"We only met and you immediately start complaining??? Say that after you at least hear my whole introduction." I straightened my back after the yell, holding my hands close to my stomach with my cold gaze.

"...."

The silence filled the room as the akward aphmosphere creepily crawled under our clothes but the princes face slowly turned into a mad bull.

"YOU!! YOU DARE YELL AT ME, A PRINCE, THE SON OF THE KING!" He shook his hand everywhere resulting to hitting his bodyguard multiple times.

"You do know your place, you can't tell at the prince of your kingdom as that's a very serious offense?" The bodyguard said in a cold tone, his eye felt so freezing.

"I'm very sorry, I just got out of control…." I just rest my head in shame, I shouldn't have done that. That was stupid and immature…

The fathers butler then appeared on the door to guide the kids to the tea party room.

All their conversation was about him, whining about everything and how hard he's got. But frankly, Maria was getting annoyed. Thon couldn't handle any more of his voice but keep eating would calm thon down.

"Are eating so much, you will become a pig haha!" He he shouted but I kept quiet and turned my head high to match his gaze.

"I'm sorry I'm eating in front of you your highness." I smiled brightly as I held the biscuits in my palm and gave it to him.

I want to be in good terms so I would not get beat up by my father much.

"....ok…" he took it from my palm and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Pffft!" Oh no.

"Hmp!" The food was in his mouth and as he was talking, the food particles fell on my face.

"Ewww!!!"

the laughing and lots of mischief continued until the sky was orange and now was their time to leave. I wanted to know what kind of mystical animal he had but it had to end it fast….