Chap. 1

3rd pov

"Aniue! Shoot again!" she giggled as her older brother ruffled her hair then chuckled. He then took the small ball and shot it, going into the ring.

"YAY! Aniue is so good!" she praised as he sat beside her. They were both still young, considering that she was 9 and the boy was 11.

"you know imoto-chan, i joined the basketbal club! But im still in the 2nd string." he said as she squealed out of joy.

"then ill be there to cheer for you when your playing!" she sent her infamous smile that warmed the heart of her brother.

"sumimasen? (excuse me) young mistress? Young lord? Your father and mother wanted me to call you for dinner is ready..." a maid of them informed as the 2 nodded. He stood up first, helping his littler sister stand up and go down, her hand clinging on his arm.
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

As time flies, the two siblings got what they dreamt of. The biy became stronger in basketball than ever. While the girl started getting lessons from professional basketball coach....well, after convincing her parents for approval for who knows how long. Both of them were famous in school, though they study at different schools. Of course, her brother was watching her for their parents were sort of busy. One day, she went to one of her brother's play. A play between seirin and kirisaki daiichi high. You could see yoyr brother and his team mates huddle around their coach anda manager.

Aida Riko...

Yes you know her since your talkative brother always blabber about his teammates. You smiled slightly, sitting down next to a line of guys with rainbowed colored hair, your right eyebrow rose up.

What are they? Circus crews or what?

You shook off your thoughts as you look at the gym. Your long hair covered a little bit of your face. Your black mask covered your mouth and nose as you lean on the chair. Your white t-shirt and black pants were what your wearing, pairing it with with some black and white basketball shoes. The game then started, you chuckled lowly as you saw your brother looking around as if he was finding someone. You knew you were the one who he was finding but you kept low with your profile. The went on smoothly..

Or so you thought...

But you cant help but feel like something will happen. You were getting frustrated on wether to trust your instincts or guts but of course you were late when the crowd gasped as a whistle was blown. Your eyes narrowed to the refereew as he pointed at a guy.

No...

Your heart clenched as you saw your brother was down, clutching his lower leg. His face showed pain as your eyes went directions.

"this is your fault! I saw you do a signal then he collapsed!" your brothers teammate, junpei hyuuga yelled.

"are you really accusing me when i was so far?" the guy shrugged followed by a smug smirk which sent hyuuga angry.

"you little-"

"hyuuga! Its okay!" your brother assured as hyuuga groaned as he went into clutch mode. The game then went on as you sat down.

"what happened?" you mumbled as the yellow haired guy who was sitting next to you spoked.

"a member of kirisaki daiichi leaned down on no. 7's leg to which he fell down.. Guess he had an injury.." he spoke with a smile as you nodded.

"okay.." you bluntly said as the guy looked at you with shocked.

"eh?! Arent you gonna bug me like other fangirls?!" then it was my turn to snap my head to him. "excuse me? Who told you i was a fan of you?!" you asked as he looked "hurt".

"a-arent you dashed by my handsome looks that why you sat next to me?"

This guy is really funny...

You chuckled as you turn to him.

"look dude, you may be handsome, but you gotta lay off that pride of yours, there are many boys who are handsome than yours so deal with it. And dont assume i am in love with you like your little noisy fangirls.." i spat, angry about the fact that he judged me too quick. I then heard the red haired guy spoke.

" kise.. Stop assuming... "he said in a scary tone that scared the yellow haired guy namely called as " kise"

"pfft- ryo-chin got told by a girl." a purple haired guy munched as i sighed, looking at the score board.

84-83

I shook my head, standing up and passing the rainbowed guys as their eyes clearly followed me.