Chap.13

3rd PoV

"guys..." you voice out, bursting in the doors, a bandage in your forehead and in the thighs.

"NAOKI!!"your team yelled, running up to you. You slowly waddled to them." what happened to you? You made coach worried. "shun asked as you shake a hand infront of them.

"let him sit first!!" Riko yelled as they helped you sit down. "dudes, im fine." you said as hyuuga crossed his arms. "just tell us." you rolled your eyes.

"i was on my way to the game honestly, riko-san just called so i obviously took it, as i was driving is speeding car just bumped into me even though i was im green light so its technically their fault." you lowly explained as the team looked at you.

"i... Heard we lost and im sorry..." you looked down as the team quickly reacted. "No! It wasnt your fa-"

"it is. If i was there then we could of won." you cut of tsuchida. Riko then grip on your chin and made you face her. "it wasnt your fault okay? Dont blame yourself, you got in an accident." riko said as you nodded slightly.
------2 week later--------
"hey kagami! Naoki! Are your injuries okay?" you shrugged as kagami nodded. You walked near kuroko, raising an eyebrow.

"you both need to really talk or ill force you." you mumbled as kuroko stared at you, someone then burst into the door, in a.. Uniform? You couldnt quite see since your behind kagami.

"lets start practice." you widen your eyes, remembering that voice.

Oh no..

"its been a while kiyoshi." the senior said as hyuuga, kuroko and riko glance at you. Kiyoshi, who saw them glance, look at where they were looking and spotted you.

"NAOMI!!" kiyoshi smiled, running up to you and crushing you in a hug. The players, who didnt know what was happening, got confused.

"erm... Kiyoshi, thats naoki..." shun stated as kiyoshi laughed. "ah no no! This is naomi! Kiyoshi naomi! My little sis!" kiyoshi beamed as the players yelp in surprise.

"YOUR A GIRL?!" they yelled at you as you facepalmed. "hayst... I knew this would happen... Well time to explain..." you mumbled as you cleared your throat.

"hello, im kiyoshi naomi, teppei's sister, yes im a girl, but i told you all im a boy so yall wont act like im so fragile. Riko, hyuuga and kuroko already knows now stop being so exaggerated." you explained as teppei ruffled your hair.

"why did you act like a boy? Why are you in baggy clothes? Why is your hair short? Why did-"

"Teppei..." you groaned. "dont call me that! I thought you always call me Onii? Im hurt." Teppei clenched his chest, acting hurt. You rolled your eyes.

"so... All this time, we are playing with a girl... WAIT! BUT YOU PLAY SO GOOD!!" Furihata said as you shrugged.

"practice."

"Alright enough of that, let start practice." Riko yelled as you all nodded.
------------
"kagami, what was that?" you asked as kagami huffed, ignoring you. "hey, how bout a 1 on 1 for the ace position?" teppei suddenly asked as you dropped your jaw.

"teppei... Are you serious?" you asked.

"Onii..."

"Ugh... ONii-chan... Are you serious?" you sarcastically asked as teppei smiled at you. "sure, but i wont hold back." kagami said as teppei smiled.
°°°°°°°°
"well, he was really strong" teppei said as riko smack his head. "YOU IDIOT!" riko yelled. "i thought something was off during the match..." hyuuga started.

"YOUR WEARING YOUR INDOOR SHOES YOU IDIOT!" hyuuga yelled as you all look down.

"oh."

So calm?!

You sighed, rubbing your temples. Teppei smiled, pulling you in a hug. "I MISSED YOU MY BABY SIS!!" He said, crushing you again in a sweaty hug this time.

"Ew teppei! Your sweaty!" You yelped as teppei shook his head. "onii-chan."

"Onii-chan... Your sweaty!!" you gritted your teeth. Teppei let go as you growled.

SHES SO SCARY! AND HES NOT EVEN SCARED!

The boys shivered as they watch you and teppei chuckled.
------------
"he wont realise it. I know it. Hes has too much pride." you said as you sat down next to shun and mitobe. The other first year were playing against a team as you sat down, letting the others play.
-----------
In the end, kagami took the win himself. Riko sighed as he sat infront of teppei.

" what are you planning? Asking kagami on 1 and 1 and the letting the first year play." riko asked teppei as teppei chuckled.

"im not planning anythint, i just wanted kuroko to know." teppei looked down, smiling.
--------
"hey." kuroko deadpanned, popping next to hyuuga on which hyuuga failed to shoot.

"WAH! DONT POP OUT LIKE THAT TOU IDIOT" hyuuga yelled as he clenched his chest. "what are you doing here?" hyuuga pinched the bridge of his nose.

"please make kiyoshi-kun a starter. I feel like if i continue, ill only be a drag." kuroko stated as hyuuga stared at him.

"first....DONT BE SO COCKY!" hyuuga smacked kuroko in the head. "if you really want to quit. Go talk to kagami." hyuuga mumbled as kuroko stood there for a bit and smiled, running.
-----------
"its not want. We will we become no. 1" kagami said determined. Kuroko slightly smiled nodding.

"well that was interesting." you voice out as kuroko and kagami flinched. "WHEN WERE YOU THERE?!" Kagami yelled.

"ive been here the whole time you know. And im kinda hungry. Let's go?" you asked as you stood up, grabbing your bag.

"to where?" kagami asked, grabbing his bag. Kuroko just walking next to you.

"maji burger, my treat"

"OH HELL YEAH! LETS GO!"

"kagami-kun, slow down."

"OI WAIT FOR ME YOU LITTLE-"