Chap. 32

3rd PoV

44-44

Its a tie, and the 1st half ended. Hyuuga patted your shoulder as you nodded.

"dont worry~ ill crush them." you chuckled evily as riko smacked you. "you sound like murasakibara."
-----
*achoo! *

"are you okay atsushi?" himuro asked the giant who just sneezed. The giant nodded, wiping his nose then going back to eating.
-----
You throw your shirt on the bench as you stretch. You turn and see kise on bench.

"LOOK! NO. 3 IS OUT! THIS WILL BE GOOD!"

you snicker at their comment as you stood in center of the 4 boys.

"Lets go have fun~~" you cooed as hyuuga facepalmed.

Like brother like sister. Of course.

You all walked to your place. You were guarding kaijo's no. 5, moriyama.
--------
The game started as you jumped up, blocking the shot of moriyama as the ball went to the rim, spinning but going in.

Argh, it just spun but went in.

You bit your lip. The ball was then passed but no. 5 blocked you, you rolled your eyes, passing to teppei who passed to mitobe and mitobe did the job done.

You watch as kaijo went all force, you kept behind, guarding no. 5. You walked to teppei, smacking him.

"say something back!! Dont let him tell you that!!" you yelled as teppei laughed. "arent you the iron heart?" you asked as teppei chuckled. "i am but please stop calling me that." teppei said as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"so what? Pay attention iron heart do that iron heart." you said as teppei irked a mark on his forehead. "STOP THAT!" teppei yelled as you kept chanting iron heart.

"IVE TOLD YOU TO STOP THAT! ILL GET MAD AT YOU EVEN IF ITS YOU NAOMI!" teppei snapped. "STOP SAYING IRON HEART! THE GUY WHOS SAYING IRON HEART IS THE IRON HEART!" You said. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MORON?!" teppei yelled back.

"you've also let three pointers so many times!"

"shut up im just gdtting started!!"

"erm.. Are they okay?" kagami pointed at the both of you. "leave them." shun said as the game started again. Kaijo got a point as you and teppei walked side by side, both looking at a different direction as both of you dont even bother with your existence.

Kagami sweatdropped, turning to shun.

"are you sure they are..."

"Dont worry, as they say, the more they fight, the more closer they are." shun assured, glancing at both of you and teppei. Teppei rebounded the ball mitobe planned to dunk in, shoving the ball in as seirin earned a point.

You now guard no. 5, your eyebrows furrowed. As no. 5 was about to shoot, you jumped up, slamming the ball away.

"COUNTER ATTACK!" you yelled as you held the ball, teppei did a screen on no. 5 as you and teppei rolled your eyes. You positioned in a 3 pointer but quickly passed to teppei who slammed the ball in.

"i suppose it was a nice screen."

"i suppose it was a nice pass"

You both mumbled, still annoyed with each other as kagami swore he almost died from the tension you both held.

Kagami held the ball, quickly passing the 2 blockers and quicky passing to teppei who puts the ball in.

As a shot missed, kaijo quickly pushed it in.

They arent giving in, but neither are we.

You then passed the ball to kagami who did a powerful alley hoop.

"SUBSTITUTION FOR WHITE AND BLACK!" you turn to see kise and kuroko. Mitobe went back in as kuroko went out, kise also went in as you then knew... This is the climax.

Kise was in perfect copy, quickly passing kagami and slamming the ball in, teppei stumbling at the impact.

Kuroko did an ignite pass kai as kagami was about to do a layup when kise blocked it.

Dammit.

You thought. Kise then did the same thing kuroko did as your eyes widen.

Holy shit.

Your breath hitched as kaijo made a point.

"seirin time out!!"
---------
"that might work, but we need to be cautious now." they all nodded as you stood up. "SEIRIN FIGHT!"

"YEAH!!"
---------------
The match resumed as kagami held the ball, kise pushed the ball out of kagami's grasp but luckily, kuroko passed to you as you ready yourself for a 3 pointer. You threw the ball but you didnt see no. 5 jumped up and touched it.

Holy shit! I didnt see him!!

The ball went out of the hoop as kaijo rebounded it. They tripled team kise but kise passed the ball as you cursed in your thoughts.

Kise suddenly did a phantom shot as you furrowed your eyebrows. Teppei keot fumbling and the others kept failing, kagami suddenly bumped into kise.

"personal foul! 2 free throws!" the referee said as you facepalmed. "my bad... But this is our show, and we are the ones who writes the script." kagami said as you walked to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"K-kagami that was so lame." you stifled your laugh but quickly burst into laughter. "i cant believe you manage to say something lame." kuroko backed you up. "I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU!" kagami yelled.

"this is our show!" shun teased. "DONT REPEAT IT!" kagami retorted. "kagami i didnt know you write scripts." teppei said as kagami groaned.

"UGH SHUT UP!" kagami groaned as you laughed. "thanks kagami... We feel less tense now." you said as the others nodded. "for now, lets just play, no one get tensed i beg you." you facepalmed as kuroko spoke up.

"i have an idea, and it might breach the perfect copy." He said as you turn to him.
-----
"predict who he'll copy?" you asked as you sat in the bench, you all have a timeout as kuroko nodded. "it may not be the best, but it can work." kuroko said as riko nodded.

"SEIRIN!! LETS GO!!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs as the others Agreed with a loud voice.

"wow, they are pumped up." the crowd murmured at your high spirit. Kagami then held the ball, passing kise but no use, kagami then tried to shoot but kise blocked it, the ball went towards seirin, about to go out of bound when you ran, pushing the ball back in as you collide with the benches and other benchwarmers.

"you okay naomi?" they asked as you nodded. "yeah, sorry." you said, standing up.

"your bleeding." hyuuga pointed as you quickly wipe your mouth. "its fine, i just cutted the inside of my mouth." you explained as you walked in court.

Some of the crowd suddenly screamed for seirin, and some joined. The combination of kaijo and seirin's name were heard as it only pumped you up.

"OH I AM FUCKING READY!! ILL SMASH YOUR ASSES LIKE HOW I DO IN BED! - oh wait to far." you yelled but quickly lower your voice. The boys blushed at your comment and looked away.

Riko sighed as as kagami smacked your head.

"please shut up. Keep your virginity to yourself." kagami mumbled as you nodded. "Hell yeah I will! I still need a boyfriend so he can go rough." you winked at kagami as he smack you again.

"please... Shut up."