Chap 17

3rd PoV (yout clothes up)

Btw, bold means english

So here you are, getting dragged by teppei. You are in this street basketball. They dragged you into the booth. You turn to see...

"SEIRIN?!"

"SEIHO?!"

seiho and your team yelled as you silently stood there.
---------
"you've retired?" you asked as they nodded. "what about the winter cup?" kagami asked.

"only the top 8 would compete." one of seiho's co member asked. "OI BTW! You! Your all over the news and media! Your actually a girl?!" one pointed as you nodded.

"yes. But i dont get why they make such a big deal about it." you mumbled. "its because of your shots and fast plays. They even thought your one of the miracles, plus, a girl like you that can have so much strength? Of course you'd be a shock." one seiho member explained.

"did you know you even have a fanpage. All of them talking on how they would date u if you were a boy."  fukuda said as you scrunch your face.

"the heck." you voice out as teppei ruffled your hair.

"team seiho your up!"

"thats us! Well, good luck!" one of seiho's members said as you nodded.
-----------
"HIMURO TATSUYA!!" kagami yelled as a guy turned around. "taiga! I never expect to see you here." the guy said as you glance at kagami.

"what a surpirse." the black haired boy known was himuro said. "you don't look surprised. Still wearing that poker face." kagami replied.

"im not trying to hide my feelings. I express them in a way." himuro smirked. "is it mr. Himuro? Kagami's friend?" teppei asked in english as you almost broke into laughter hearing him speak in english.

"you can speak japanese dont worry. I can understand you." himuro said as teppei nodded. "im not his friend. Actually, you can call me his big brother." he stated as you snorted, bursting into laughter.

"why are you laughing naomi-san?" kuroko asked as you composed yourself. "i dont believe your his brother. First of all, you look rather charming than this bulldog here, and thats a fact. No offense kagami..." you say as kagami irked a mark.

"WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!" he yelled at you as you chuckle, unknown to you that, you made a specific guy heart beats faster.

"why thank you. But your more charming than the both of us. I mean, your even famous. Miss mysterious." himuro chuckled.

"and secondly, you have normal eyebrows unlike this idiot here-"

"Shut up!" kagami said, holding you in the collar and shaking you. Teppei held you in your waist, pulling you as kuroko made kagami let go by hitting his side a bit.

"how about we fulfill that promise right now?" himuro asked as kagami stuttered. Kuroko then raised nigou, making nigou's paw punch kagami. You stiffled your laugh. Snorting in progress.

"Kagami-kun, your quite annoying when you gst indecisive. But, no matter what you felt. Its wrong for a sportsman to lose on purpose." kuroko said.

"if we face each other, fight me like how you do with other strong players!" kagamisaid as himuro chuckled. "you bet! But... Who are you?" himuro pointed at kuroko and that made you snort again, bursting out of laughter.

"i-i cant-" you tried to stiffle your laughs as teppei covered your mouth. "im kuroko tetsuya." kuroko deadpanned as himuro nodded.
------------
"Hey! Ill play!!" you argued as teppei pushed you out the court. "no, youll get hurt, this is street basketball." teppei argued back as you did a 'are you serious' face.

"UGH! FINE!" you growled, stomping out the court as you glared at teppei. He chuckled, walking to the line up. As the tip off was about to start a maiubo went above the ball.

What the fuc- ITS HIM!

You almost cursed in your thought. You saw them argue when kagami held the tall purple headed player in the shoulder.

Ah.. Hes going to do something stupid again.

You thought as you walked in the court.

"what a coward! I never expect you to run away like this." kagami provoked as the tall player who was called murasakibara turned around.

"im not running away." fukuda and furihata sweatdropped. "dont be too hard on yourself i know your scared" kagami once again provoked.

"im not being hard on myself, and I'm not scared of you!" murasakibara stated, asking himself to join to which he got in. You facepalmed, smacking kagami on the head.

"STOP PICKING FIGHT YOU IDIOT!" you said as kagami growled. "YOU DAMN WOMAN STOP HITTING ME-"

"then stop picking fights for god sakes!" you said as you hit him again. He groaned about to attack you when teppei quickly pulled you before you both pound onto yourselves.

"nah let me go! Ill teach this ass a lesson!" you growled as fukuda, furihata and kuroko held kagami.

"Your the ass here!" kagami yelled back. "Atleast i have an ass unlike you!"

"okay stop! Your interrupting!" the referee yelled as you growled, getting out of teppeis grasp, going out the court. The game started and all until it rained. The game was canceled since it rained so you ran to the boys.

"OI COME ON YOU BASTARD! ITS FUCKING RAINING!" You yelled at kagami as you all went to a shed after kuroko talked to his former teammate.

Murasakibara stared at your retreating form. He didnt know why, but he found you rather attractive. But, so did his friend.

And they were up for a battle in between many.