Chap. 11

3rd PoV

"AOMINE-KUN!" a high pitched voice called out as the said malr only spun the ball on his finger.the male throws his head back to see a female in a school uniform with pink long hair.

" you skiped matches just to slack off? i told you they will win! They are up against midorin now!" the girl spoke as the boy boredly look at her.

"i think, tetsu-kun will win because he is the guy i love." the girl smirked as she took a bite of her popsicle.
°°°°°°°°°°°
"Naoki-kun!!" kuroko yelled as he passed the ball to you. You smirked, you ran to the 3 point lane, dribbling as shutoku tried blocking you.

"Sorry!" you said as you threw the ball in the aur, the ball swiftly going in. The point led to 82-82, you guys were in the lead when midorima took the ball, he bented.

"this is what i mean by man proposes" midorima said as kagami jumped when midorima quickly duck down.

"i believed that kagami will jump even though hes at his limit" midorima said as he jumped when kagami was falling down when suddenly.

"i also believed in you too! I kmow you were going predict that kagami kun will jump." kuroko slammed the ball out of midorima's grasp as the bell rang.

"kuroko..." you mumbled, smirking. It was silent first, but quickly, your team yelled in victory, some punching the air while you just stood there, crossed arm as you smiled slightly.

"THANK YOU FOR THE GAME!" they all yelled as you started to shake hands with the players.

"yall did good, dont sulk, you look like a dead octopus when you sulk." you teased as you shook hands with takao, takao chuckled.

"you interesting, i like you."

"i dont."

"oh wow, im offended." takao mumbled as you rolled your eyes, punching his arm earning a yelp from him.

"shut up." you said as you walked away, takao smiled as he watch you leave, when you did, he walked to midorima.

"shin-chan, i like that no. 3 guy. Hes cool." takao said as midorima rolled his eyes. "what are you? Gay?" midorima asked as takao snap his neck at him.

"What?! No! Hey atleast i talk directly to him unlike you who takes secret glances..." takao offended himself as midorima glared.
-------------
"you sound depress."

"aomine?" midorima asked as kise tilted his head. "be careful in the final league."

"what are you saying! The only one who can beat me, is me." aomine smirked.
-------------
"rock paper scissors-"

"ill carry him." you said as hyuuga, riko and kuroko looked at you. "are you sure naoki? You might get squished-"

"are you underestimating me? Or you want me to demonstrate by throwing you all out at the same time?" you glared at them as they shivered.

"come on you little weakling." you said as kagami had a mark irked but nonetheless, he pulled himself up on your back, you stood up properly.

"hold this." you said as you throw your bag onto shun, he caught it, but his leg almost dropped.

"why is this so heavy?!" shun cried as you removed the weights on your arms. Throwing it in the bag. "its full of weights, what else?" you asked as you took the bag and kagami's.

"lets go. This fat ass is rubbing his dick on my back." you said as kagami yelled in your eyes.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" he glared as you sighed.
--------
You quickly drop kagami in one of the seat as you throw his bag at him. He sat next to kasamatsu, as you growled at kagami. You sat next to kuroko who was sitting next to kise.

"table for 2-" you all turn to see shutoku's duo. Takao and midorima. They all tensed up, you and kuroko staring blankly at the 2 as midorima pulled takao out. A lightning blast were heard until midorima and takao went back in, drenched in water.

"pfft- idiots" you stiffled your laughs as kagami was now sitting beside midorima. "lets order" kuroko said as you nodded.

"just go and eat anything. Ill pay for our bill seirin." you mumbled as the team cheered, kagami punched the air as he almost ordered anything.

"just a reminder for you, your next battle is up against touou high's ace, aomine daiki, hes the same as you kagami" midorima said as your eyebrows perk up.

"oh him.." you mumbled but kisd heard. "you met aominecchi?" kise asked as u shrugged.

"yeah, played 1 on 1 on him, hes just the same level as you both." you saiod as kise and midorima looked at you.

"you.. Beat him?" you nodded slightly at kise. "yeah, but he doesnt know i play for seirin so yall better not spill or ill cut your throats." you glared as the 2 nodded.

"just, good luck though" you, kagami and kuroko nodded at kise.

"yeah yeah whatever."