Chap. 16

3rd PoV

"NAOMI!" riko yelled as she smack your head with a paper fan. You shot up, opening your eyes and wiping your mouth.

Oh damn i fell asleep.

"im sorry..."you mumbled as riko sighed, pushing you out the door as you stumbled, body still abit asleep. You look at the board.

110-98

Touou won. I knew it. You yawned, walking behind with kuroko and kagami. You looked down until you bumped into kuroko. You look up, seeing him looking back and so you did. You again saw a glimpse of purple hair.

Its him!

You thought as you shook your head, pulling kuroko to start walking or else you would have been left behind by the rest.
-----------
"A-ano...i found this." kuroko said as he held a box, just then a dog popped out. You widen your eyes.

A-a dog! D-dont panic!!

"but dont you guys think it looks familiar?" shun said as they thought for a moment. Looking at the dog then to kuroko.

"ITS KUROKO-"

"THE EYES!!"

"From now on youll be tetsuya no. 2!!"koganei pointed." DONT NAME IT! NOW WE WONT BE ABLE TO TURN IT BACK! "hyuuga yelled.

" URGH! I CANT TAKE IT! "you quickly sprint to the dog, pulling it in a hug as you squealed." ITS TOO CUTEEEE!! " You screamed, now your really out of character.

" Woah... Thats the first time i saw her like that" fukuda said as they all eyed you playing with the dog. Teppei chuckled.

"then where is what its name again... Chris?" teppei asked as you look up at him. A frown coming up your face.

"Ano... He got shot when he tried to save me from some mens." you mumbled as the memory of your dog getting shot right in front of your eyes came. You puff your cheeks out, wiping your eyes.

"AISH! NOW IM OUT OF FUCKING CHARACTER!" you groaned as the dog licked your face.

Lucky dog!!

The boys sweatdropped as teppei spoke again.

"then... Kagami why are you there?" you all turn to kagami who was in a corner.

"i have a problem with dogs."

You burst in laughter, you collapsed on the ground as you laughed hardly. The boys smiled at you.

Shes so cute- OI NO!

The boys shook their head as kuroko took nigou. (number 2) and walked to kagami.

"here Kagami-kun" kuroko said as he push nigou to kagami. Kagami tensed up running away as kuroko followed.

"pfft-BWAHAHHAHAHHAHA" You snorted, falling to the ground again as you watch kagami run for his life. Coach then came, spinning the dog around.

"How about we start jogging?" hyuuga asked as you composed yourself, trying to stand up with tears in your eyes.
--------
"practice is more fun with this dog right kagami?" koganei looked back to see kagami far away. You laughed again as you ran.
-------
"that dog doesnt know what we do!" kagami mumbled as he was about to shoot when nigou came. He accidentally threw it up the ceilings of the gym.
-------
You stiffled your laugh, trying to do youre pushups as kagami was shaking, as nigou was on his back with kuroko supporting the dog.
-------
"UWAHH!" kagamu yelled, throwing his lunch above as he scoot away from nigou. You laughed, almost choking on your food. Luckily the boys acted quick, giving you water and patting your back.
-------
"I SAID WE CANT KEEP IT!!" Kagami bursted as you sat next to the 3 first year, you leaning onto furihata as you drank water.

"why the sudden outburst?" hyuuga asked as kagami showed his shoe. "HE POOPED IN MY SNEAKERS!" You choked on your water, the water accidentally going out of your nose as you cough. The first year panicked, shoving a towel on your face.

"Thank you!" you sighed, thanking the first years. After a second, you laughed at kagami again.

"STOP LAUGHING! YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THAT SINCE THIS DOG CAME!" kagami yelled as you stumbled to the ground, falling on your ass as nigou ran up to you.

"Awe.. I know... He doesn't appreciate you... Yes..." you pouted, as you talk to the poor dog who was getting rejected by kagami.

"IT DOESN'T TALK WOMAN!" kagami yelled as you smiled.
----------
"i see you have finally accepted nigou..." you smirked as kagami shrugged. Coach then came, putting sa small jersey on nigou.

"ACK COACH THATS SO FUCKING CUTE!" you screeched. They all covered their ears from the intensifying sound u just let out.

"WOMAN STOP DOING THAT!"

"I CANT! ITS TOO CUTE! IT JUST COMES OUT!"