Chap. 3

I glance at the school my brother went to..

Seirin....

I sighed, going inside, heading towards the basketball court to see many sweaty boys practicing and all. I look at the blechers to find their coach examining them. I walk towards her as she was kept focus to be able to notice me.

"Riko-san.." i said as she suddenly screamed, getting the attention of everyone playing.

"what happened senpai?" a voice of what it seems to be a first year asked as riko slowly turned to them.

"I-i..."
"ohayo gozaimasu" i greeted from behind them as everyone got startled.

"WHEN DID YOU GET THERE?!" a guy with red and black hair with a weird eyebrow yelled as i note to myself to kill this guy for breaking my eardrums.

"a few minutes after he came in here." i pointed to a teal blue haired guy.

"ohayo..." he stated out of no where as they all screamed again.

"Could you all stop screaming?!" thats when i broke out as their voices eventually got lost when i screamed. I sighed, straightning my position and look at them.

"i want to join this club." I said bluntly as their coach, Riko, looked at me. "then if you want so, you can play off mitobe." i nodded, putting my bag down and going in center of the court. A guy infront of me.

Which i think is mitobe...

"first to 10" Riko said as she sat down, making another player threw the ball high up in the air.

Aida Riko's P. O. V
I sat down, trying to focus on the new kid as him and mitobe getting ready to do the tip off.

"senpai? Doesnt mitobe have an advantage for he is taller than him?" Fukuda asked as i shrugged. "then it just shows that she is strong when she win this one on one." i stated as Izuki threw the ball high up the air. We all watched in amusement and disbelief when the small guy actually jumped up, stealing the ball and landing gracefully as if he did not beat mitobe on a tip off who was atleast a head or shoulder taller than him.

"woah!" koganei yelled in surprisement as the guy dribbled with solid power.  He then quickly pass mitobe, going to the right and swiftly dodging him, doing a lay up.

"sorry... But im on defense" he said throwing the ball at mitobe who was also shocked.