Chap. 32

3rd PoV

78-77 with the time of 30 secs.

You all then ran, shun passed to teppei. As teppei positioned in a dunk, he passed to you as you positioned in a 3 pointer. You then quickly duck down, dribbling away when kaijo's moriyama jumped up to block your shot.

Kise then went infront of you, he was about to steak it when kuroko went to your side, pushing the ball to kagami. Kagami pushed the ball in, kise touched it a bit but it went in. You cheered.

Kuroko guarded kise. Kuroko tried stealing the ball from kise who did a turn around but kagami was there.

"IT ENDS HERE!" kise yelled but you smirked. "but you just fell for our trap." you mumbled as shun went in and pushed the ball.

"EAGLE SPEAR!!" shun yelled but kasamatsu held the ball, throwing it in. The ball went in making it 80-79, with 3 more seconds.

"i told you. Its according to the plan!" teppei took the ball and hardly passed to kagami wgo was half around the court now. Kagami caught the ball, running away. Kise went to kagami.

"ITS NOT OVER YET KISE!!" kagami yelled and jumped up high. Kagami then threw the ball at the board, the ball bouncing to kuroko as kuroko quickly performed a Phantom shot.

The buzzer went off as you stood there, eyes widen.

We did it.

You all screamed in happiness, you jumping up and down as seirin was announced the winner. Kaijo felt their hot tears went down their sweating faces as kise walked to kuroko.

"You won." kise Painfully smiled, raising his hand for a shake. Kuroko accepted it as kagami stood next to kuroko. They talked but you couldnt hear, you shook hands with kasamatsu as you smiled.

"you guys were actually strong." you admitted as kasamatsu smiled a bit. "says the girl whos almost a prodigy." he said as you smiled.

"crush them for us too." you nodded, walking in the center as you bowed. You then walked to kise, who was about to be held by kasamatsu.

"kise..." you called as he turn to you. You look at him, your heart shattered at his state. You quickly grip on his wrist, pulling him in a hug.

"go on. I know you want to." you mumbled as kise suddenly burst into tears, sobbing quite loudly as you pat his back. You look at kaijo as you smiled, nodding at them as they turn their backs, letting you deal with kise.

"I-i wanted to win so badly" kise sobbed as you calmly shushed him. "sh...i know..." you said. "I wanted to win with everyone..." he said again as you sighed.

"dont worry... I'll win this for you. For kaijo... For everyone.. Even you.... Ryota.." you spoke as kise clenched on the back of your shirt.
-----------
"We won!" seirin cheered from outside the locker room. You smiled, you look at kuroko who was shockingly making a happy face.

"OMG! THATS THE FIRST!!" you gasped as the others did too. "okay, come one lets go back." riko stated as kagami panicked.

"my ring!" kagami fumbled, running back to the stadium. Kuroko also followed as you stood there but your legs quickly gave up and you collapsed on the floor. The others flinched.

"Oi! Are you okay?!" hyuuga asked. "kise was so heavy~" you cried as riko made a straight face.

"are you wearing weights?" shun asked as you shook your head. Shun quickly set you on his back as he stood up, giving his bag to koganei as mitobe held yours.

"Why the hell are you so light?!" shun asked as you shrugged, your arms on her neck as he held on your thighs.
----------
"THIS IS WHERE YOU STAY?!" they all asked as they gaped at your house. "i thought you stay at the first house?!" kagami asked as you smiled.

"i have many houses around Japan." you laughed as you push the door in but a loud bark was heard. Seirin flinched, running backwards.

"i forgot he's still guarding... Stay here." you said as you open the gate and quickly went in, slamming the door close. The team waited, but quickly tensed up when they hear an angry bark and growled, with your voice included.

"OH GOD!!" Furihata cried as the sound went down. You then quickly opened the gate widely as you smiled.

"sorry about that!" you smiled as they all walked in. Kagami yelled, seeing a big black pitbull almost the size of you and kuroko. The pitbull growled, barking at the others as you shook your head.

"Nice people!" you said as your guard dog quickly stopped. "dont worry hes trained." you said as you push them all in the house. "go ahead and cook or whatever, the refrigerator is full." riko beamed, about to run to the kitchen when kagami held her in the collar. You walked upstairs, to your room, throwing your bag on your bed and changing into a sleeveless loose top and some sweatpants, you wore a light pink shower headband and walked downstairs.

"so whats up.?" you asked as you walked to the others.
-------
"just put the dishes in the dishwasher. Ill handle it." you said as they nodded. Kuroko now started to explain things as you all listen attentively.
-------
"awe.. 31?" you pouted as kuroko nodded. "akashi? A heartthrob? BWAHAHA!" you cut off kuroko's story.

"im sorry go on."

"then akashi kun told me he needed to talk to me." you nodded at kuroko.
-------
A/n: im not gonna explain everything since its too long.

Seirin.. Lets win this.