two

november 8th, 2014

10:37 pm

TIME PASSED AND Aurora and Bucky Barnes were completely okay.

The two traveled by foot to get on a boat that could take them anywhere in the world, Bucky promised to work in the meantime as the ship sailed just to get him and his wife far away from America.

The couple docked in a city in France, both of them traveled to Paris where they could set up for the moment. The idea was to move to places where they both could speak the language.

Now, the couple stayed in a town just outside of Berlin, Germany. They lived in another small and shabby apartment, it wasn't the best but with their situation, they stuck with it until it was time to move to another ghetto.

Coming back to reality, Bucky and Aurora sat in the back of a slow-running bar and grill. Dim lights lit up the place, really showing off the atmosphere here as it smelt like something rotten and cigarette smoke filled the air. With the way he had saved money, Bucky thought it would be nice to take Aurora here ― almost like a date, kind of.

The couple tried hard to bring back their affection for each other with the way the world was still on the lookout for them. With the fall of HYDRA, there were some left that still wanted them to finish what they had started seven decades ago.

Aurora laughed softly, the plastic cup of cold beer trickled down her throat. Soon she noticed that their pitcher was nearly gone. Standing up, she promised Bucky that she would be back with a refill then they would go home.

Suddenly, the woman was knocked into something. Looking up, she was a much taller man in front of her and he looked way deadly than her.

"Entschuldigung, es tut mir Leid," Aurora's words were polite. Excuse me, I'm sorry.

"Pass auf, wohin du gehst, Schlampe!" The drunken man yelled at her, she could smell the stench of him and it made her want to throw up. Watch where you're going, bitch!

She scoffed, he had all the room this bar had and he decided to walk into her!

"Ich sagte, es tut mir Leid." Aurora glared at him. I said I was sorry.

"What did you just say to me?"

Soon the empty bar had come alive as the man's friends from the pool table came around and stood behind him, they stared down at her thinking of ways to hurt her, not even knowing the woman was designed for these types of things.

Aurora felt a presence behind her, Bucky stepping in front of his girl.

"Gibt es ein problem?" His voice stern, the man cockily looks back at Aurora then Bucky. Is there a problem?

"Your whore needs to watch where she's going," he chuckled.

"She said she was sorry, just let it go." The husband shrugged, he didn't want to cause another fight.

Bucky's metal fist was clutched, the leather glove was about to rip at the seams. All three of the drunken men stood mighty and ready to swing, Aurora rolled her eyes just wishing for another drink.

Before this could get even remotely out of hand, Aurora stepped in front of her husband and pushed him back before they could tear each other's limbs off. "I got this, honey," her soft hand pats his shoulder.

Using her powers, with the flick of her wrist, she sends all three men flying back and broke a table. All of them groan and freaking out as to why a woman could do such damage.