eleven

TEAM CAP WAS NOW IN POSITION.

Clint, Wanda, and Jaymie all came from one side. Bucky, Sam, Aurora, and Scott from the other. All meeting Steve as they made a run for it.

"There's our ride," Clint points out the quinjet.

"Come on!" Steve yells.

They were nearly there before a yellow strip of light stopped them dead in their tracks, looking up, all eyes saw as the Vision blocked them.

"Captain Rogers! I know you believe what you're doing is right, but for the collective good, you must surrender now." Vison states as the rest of the heroes on team Iron Man approached them.

First Tony and Natasha, then T'Challa, Rhodey, and lastly Peter swinging in.

All of them lined up, ready for the battle.

The war.

Family against family. Friends against friends. Sides were picked and that was the final discussion.

"What do we do, Cap?" Clint asked, still not looking away from the other team.

"We fight."

"This isn't going to end well," Natasha states.

Both sides began to walk towards each other, then the walking turned into jogging, next it was full out sprinting.

"They're not stopping," Peter turned to Tony.

"Neither are we," the Iron Man soon began to fly.

Sam expanded his wings and both Aurora and Wanda went up into the sky.

The first thing she did was slam her fist down at Natasha, she didn't want to fight her as all since she was a big help back in Washington.

"I'm so sorry about this," Aurora states, the two women matching in dark expressions.

Making a shard, Natasha grabbed her wrist and twisting it to make it dematerialize. Aurora took her free hand and elbowed her multiple times in the neck and face. Letting go, Aurora spun to kick the red-haired woman in the stomach. The woman snaked up her body, taking blows to the head. Trying to get her off, Aurora mentally threw Natasha off of her as she slid to the ground. "Like I said, sorry," Rory huffed, flying away from the woman.

Next, she locked eyes on to Tony. Flames engulfed her body as she threw her shards at the red and gold suit of armor, she gritted her teeth as she had it out for him.

"Mrs. Barnes, that is such a rude introduction," Tony flies up to her height.

She glares at him, "Maybe I just hate talking." The woman eyed down to see her husband and friend fighting T'Challa and Peter.

"These are your friends, no? Why start a fight over two people?" Aurora asked, turning her head at the man in the mask.

Tony puts up his arms, ready to fire tiny missiles at her. "Its something you wouldn't understand," he replied coldly.

"Then make me."

Shooting at her, Aurora then held her hands out as she absorbed all of the explosion. Tony widens his eyes, watching as a big ball was shot of fire was coming towards him, knocking him to the ground. The woman had a warm smile on her face, notice her husband was about to get mauled by T'Challa.

Dropping down next to Wanda, both orange and red tendrils went around T'Challa's hands. "Hey, I told you to keep your hands off my husband!" the two women threw him into a runway.