ten

april 19th, 2016

leipzip-halle airport, germany

AURORA TRIED TO ZIP UP the last piece of her black and orange suit, she struggled to latch on to it.

"Here, let me help," a voice she soon realized to be Bucky's, turned her back around and zipped it up to the back of her neck. "There, better."

She lightly thanks him as she eyed his outfit as well, dropping down she tightened the strings on her combat boots.

"Aurora," Bucky called out his wife's name. Seeing how she didn't notice as she was becoming worked up by this war they were brought into, he watched as her anxiety grow. He grabbed onto her wrists, pulling her up and stared into her chocolate eyes. "Rory."

"What is it?"

"I need you to stay calm, everything's going to be okay," Bucky reassured.

Aurora shook her head, "You told me that before but look at what happened."

Bucky gulped, knowing what she was talking about. He couldn't do a damn thing while he was trapped as the Winter Soldier, leaving his wife alone and scared.

The man held the side of his wife's face, Aurora pressing her lips on his wrist. "I want us to go back home," she says but she knows that her home was destroyed and everything that she had in her journal was gone.

"I know, baby," Bucky whispered, he brought her in a tight hug.

Sighing, Aurora accepted the embrace but she knew it wasn't going to make her feel better.

"YA lyublyu tebya." I love you.

"I love you more."

AURORA, SAM, AND BUCKY all sat and waited until they could find the quinjet they were looking for.

The woman shaking her leg as she listened to what was being said on the ground of the airport, Tony Stark had it out for Bucky and Aurora. She was damn sure she wasn't about getting put in another prison for the rest of her life, she was sick of it.

Sam's little droid scanned the area, locking on to the jet. "We found it, the quinjets in hanger five, north runway," Sam says into his earpiece, giving the heads up to Steve.

Steve suddenly lifts his wrists, webbed up by Tony's newest recruit. Jaymie pulls back her arrow and sets him free, standing next to her father and Wanda.

"Alright, Lang," Scott takes the initiative and shrinks back to his regular size, kicking Spider-Man in the jaw and giving the shield back to Steve.

"I believe this is yours, Captian America!"

"What the hell was that?!" Rhodes exclaims in his helmet.

Tony looks at what's projected through his mask, seeing two figures move. "Alright, there's three in the parking deck. One of them is Maximoff, I'm going to grab her. Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?"

"Got three in the terminal, Wilson and the Barnes'," Rhodes started to fly into the sky but was hit back by Steve's shield.

T'challa ran off, "Barnes is mine!"

"Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Peter asked, talking to Tony.

"What we discussed, keep your distance. Web them up if you have too," the billionaire replied.

ALL THREE PEOPLE IN THE TERMINAL run for their life.  Looking up at the ceiling, they could see a boy crawling on the glass?

"What the hell is that?" Bucky exclaimed while running.

"Holy shit, is that a spider?" Aurora shouted, confused at what she was seeing.

"Just run, honey!" Bucky focused her attention back to the real task.

"Everyone has a gimmick now!" Sam says, still running with the couple.

The boy soon swings himself into the window, knocking Sam back. Going to punch, Bucky's metal arm was caught easily by Peter. All three people looked in shock, no one has ever done that before.

"You have a metal arm? That is awesome," the boy said, interested.

Sam came in with his wings lifted out, scooping up the boy into the air. "You have the right to remain silent!" he shouts as he swung away from Sam.

Aurora turned to Bucky with her face scrunched up, "Has he done this before?"

"Come on," Bucky takes her hand as they run again.

SPIDER-MAN SWUNG THROUGH THE RAFTERS, getting annoyed by the little creature, Aurora threw multiple shards at him and Peter missing everyone.

Bucky chucked something at Peter, feeling it coming, he turned and caught it. On the floor, the man and woman hid behind a collum.

"You good?"

"Yeah, perfect."

Both Aurora and Bucky immediately regretted the decision to peer over their shoulder, "Hey, guys, I think you lost this!"

The metal column suddenly breaks as the two falls, getting back up Aurora shot several flaming balls at Peter. She grew angry as it missed most of the time, creating a big blast, it slammed and shattered some more glass. 

Peter watched as Sam flew, hitting his wings and making him crash into a kiosk. Next thing he knew, both of his hands were stuck to the pole by the sticky webs.

Aurora threw a long rope at Peter since he was perched on a pillar, he moved slightly as it only sliced the thing partially. The boy then shot webs on her hands like Sam's, both of them stuck together.

"Those wings carbon?" Peter asked in the middle of a fight. Aurora watched in confusion, struggling to get out of the webs.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam said, looking disgusted.

Peter continued, "I would explain the rigidity flexibility ratio, which, gotta say that's awesome. And those shards did you make those yourself? Because that's so cool."

"I don't know if you've been in a fight before, but there's usually not this much talking," Sam cuts in, intervening in the conversation.

"Alright, sorry, my bad," Peter starts to swing and Aurora burns off the webs right before he could do anything else.

Coming forth, Bucky blocks Peter by jumping in front of Aurora and Sam. And all three people go smashing onto the bottom floor of the airport.

Aurora screams as she falls, she lands up on top of her husband -- adding extra pain he was feeling. Peter webbed Sam's arms together, putting one on Bucky's metal arm, and two more on each of Aurora's hands.

"Guys, look, I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I love to impress Mr. Stark. So, I'm really sorry," Peter says, looking down on the three.

Aurora spat, "If you don't get us out of these, the next thing I'm going to do to you is to make sure you don't walk!"

"I'm just going to pretend like you didn't say that to me," was the last thing Peter said before he was thrown out of the window by one of Sam's gadgets, Aurora felt satisfied by hearing his screams fade closer out away from them.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky groaned, Aurora still on top of him.

"I hate you," replied Sam.

Aurora giggled, "Silly boys." She let the flames sizzle off the webs, hopping up, she did the same to Sam and her husband.

"Sorry I broke your fall," the woman pulled Bucky up.

Bucky chuckled, "Better you than him."

"Man, shut the hell up, let's go!"