Thirteen

Double Update for SavSOS_ if you haven't checked out her books go do it! They are amazing!!

**this chapter contains smut, as will chapters later within the book. Consider this the warning for the entire book**
———

Music and the Jungle

Relationship rumors bloom as Calum Hood of pop rock band 5 Seconds of Summer escorts zoologist and social media star Tilly to wildlife reception at Buckingham Palace.

Tilly (pictured left) recieved an invite to a private gala held by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Saturday night. The event was held in honor of those like Tilly who have dedecated their time and resources to helping educate the general public about wildlife, natural reserves, and the necessity for the preservation of those places, as well as working to preserve those animals and their homes. Tilly who has dedicated her life to the cause after graduating from college in 2014, was an obvious candidate for the gala.

Fans of hers were shocked though when she arrived with a date. As were Hood's fans when photos began circulating online last night. Hood is a musician and part of the four piece band 5 Seconds of Summer. Currently in London for final preparations before beginning the first leg of their No Shame Tour, backing off the release of their 4th studio album CALM.

Speculation of the relationship between Tilly and Hood has surfaced somewhat on social media, as both have left flirty comments on the others posts fairly regularly. Along with rumors that the couple enjoyed a few days together in New York last month.

The arrival of Tilly at the gala with a date sent shockwaves through her fans hearts. She has not been connected romantically to anyone since her late fiancé was killed in a flash flood nearly three years ago. Trevor Lampe, was also a zoologist, traveling the world along side Tilly, after growing up as neighbors and friends. The couple had been in Kenya celebrating their engagement by helping with the start up to a decade long study on a singular pride of lions. Lampe was out scouting the area with a couple of local villagers when they were over taken by the rushing water. Lampe was the only casualty of that tragic event.

Fans of Tilly's seem to be conflicted on if the arrival of a new man in her life is a good thing or not, many sending well wishes that she has healed enough to move forward, while others feel it is weird to see her with someone other than Lampe.

No confirmation or denial of the relationship has been given from either party. But we have our eyes on what could potentially be the hot new couple to watch.

Calum's eyes scan the article again, his heart sinking as he glances past his phone to the beautiful girl laying on the other side of the large bed.

He wasn't supposed to find out this way. She wanted to tell him about T and their story, how he died included. If he'd known the article would include that he wouldn't have read it.