Twenty-Two

"So..." KayKay starts as Calum and Tilly join the others at the elevator to head to the venue.

"What?" Calum laughs.

"Can we still Tilly for a couple hours? We want to take her out for her birthday." Sierra blurts quickly.

"Please!?" KayKay begs, bouncing slightly as she does.

"You guys have soundcheck to do anyway. We won't be all afternoon, just a couple hours." Sierra pushes.

"I don't own her you know. Why don't you ask her if she would like to hang out with you girls for a couple hours?" Calum chuckles.

"I would definitely say yes to that, just in case you were wondering." Tilly rolls her eyes.

"Yes! We will meet you boys at the venue later." KayKay fist pumps excitedly.

"Don't get lost, girls. Should we send a driver with you?" Ashton laughs, punching the button for the lobby as they all make it into the lift.

"You realize this city is as more a home to me that anywhere else, right?" Tilly laughs. "I know the language and my way around just fine. We won't get lost."

"You speak French?" Calum turns to her, surprise written across his features.

"You do know who her parents and sister are right? Like they are the most French-non-French people in the world." Sierra laughs.

"I've was raised bilingual, English and French. Also I know Spanish because the maid taught me."

"So your trilingual?" Michael looks impressed.

"I know a touch of Italian, Portuguese, and Swahili also." She nods.

"How did I not know that?" Calum laughs, pulling her behind him as the elevator door opens.

"You never asked?" She shrugs.

"You know Swahili, that's fucking cool."

"You know Māori, I don't." She shurgs.

"Ya, but my mom is Māori. You're not Kenyan."

"But I have been there and the other countries where it's spoken about fifty times. And it would be even more if I hadn't been terrified to set foot in Kenya for three years."

"I guess that's true. Alright, be safe, have fun, and make the show, please." Calum smiles, spinning to face her as they approach the doors to the hotel.

"Don't worry. El and I have ran this town for our entire lives. We will be fine." She laughs.

"I know. If you can handle the jungle I think Paris should be easy. I'll see you later, AG." He smiles, pecking her lips softly before turning to leave with the boys.

"There is a back entrance if you ladies would like to leave that way." A concierge comments as the girls wait for the boys to clear out.

"Ya. Let's do that." Sierra nods, grabbing KayKay by one hand and Tilly with the other.

The girls manage to get out of the hotel without an issue, the band still our front distracting the few fans that were waiting.

Sierra seems to have a plan since she is dragging the other two down the street with a purpose.

"Where are we going?" Tilly laughs after a couple minutes.

"Shopping. Duh. Then to get food. Then off to the arena."

"If course. Shopping. How could I have not guessed." Tilly laughs.

"I mean honestly, it's pretty obvious isn't it. Why else would we ditch out on the guys. Girl time, talking, and shopping. It's a must." KayKay grins.