Twenty-Three

CalumHood

Liked by ashtonirwin, crystalleigh, and 473,836 othersCalumHood: To the woman who named a Koala after me, washed bird shit out of my hair, and kissed a giraffe for me

CalumHood: To the woman who named a Koala after me, washed bird shit out of my hair, and kissed a giraffe for me. Happy Birthday AG, today is all about you 🖤

Crystalleigh: cuties. 🥰 HBD @littlemissnomad. Love ya!

AshtonIrwin: YESSS! 🔥🔥🔥

Eloisewarren: thank you for bringing that smile of hers out again. I've missed it. 💖
Calumhood: @eloisewarren Happy Birthday! Hope we get the chance to meet soon.

Nomadfans: Thank you for being everything she needs. So happy to see our girl happy again.

Themhoodgirls: so this is real? She is your girlfriend...? Cuz ya'll cute.

LittleMissNomad: correction you named the Koala. But thank you BB, glad to be spending my birthday with you 😍

"What are you grinning about, Tilly?" Sierra chuckles, the three girls sitting in their taxi back to the venue for the show tonight.

"Calum posted a cute little post for my birthday." She shurgs, handing over the phone.

"That boy is head over heels for you, girl. I hope you know that." KayKay laughs, leaning over Sierra's shoulder to see the photo.

"I do. And I'm enjoying the fact." Tilly blushes.

"Good. Calum is a romantic, and we don't want to see him get hurt."

"I wouldn't hurt him, not like that." Tilly smiles, her mind wandering to the nearly perfect Māori boy waiting at the venue.

"You got big old heart eyes going, Tilly." Sierra laughs, dropping the phone back into her lap.

"Can't help it. He makes me so giddy and happy. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I'm trying not to question it."

"Good. You deserve him, and there doesn't have to be an explanation. You make him happy, and he makes you happy. End of story." KayKay reaches across Sierra to squeeze Tilly's hand.

"And I got all of you as friends too, I am very grateful for that. I've not had friends that made me want to settle down or find a home base in a very, very long time, but the though has become more persistent lately. It's daunting, but also nice. To feel like maybe I belong with some humans too. Not just the animals."

"You should come to LA, I think you'd love it. And we would love having you around when your not off saving the world. New city, new family, new version of life. You could have a home that really does accept exactly who you are." Sierra grins.

"I'm thinking about the idea. I haven't had a home address in nearly ten years. Well, college I guess. But that didn't feel permanent."

"You could have a home and family with all of us. We may have good relations with our families, but in LA, we are each other's family. And you are one of us." Kay beams, Sierra leaning forward to pay the driver as they pull up to the security gate at the venue.