Introduction

Here I was, tearing up that dumb tear soaked tissue and making a mess. There were at least five different colours of smashed glass bottles everywhere in my room; That mongrel of a human had downed a good few bottles of angry juice and went on a rampage in my room, nice thing to come home to don't you think?
But why was I crying you ask?
Because life sucks and so does my dad.

I'm (Y/N), My dad is an abusive piece of shit that doesn't care about anyone's well being, and my mum died of "alcohol poisoning" three years ago, I know that's not what really happened, but I don't know the truth either. His new accomplice is Maeda Hitori, my step mum, she's like the evil step mother from Cinderella, but worse.

Each day goes a little like this: I wake up, go make breakfast for my dumb ass dad and Maeda because apparently they can't do it themselves, get ready for school in 0.5 seconds and then sit through the entire school day listening to my teachers explain the complexities of the mighty 12 sided depressed humpback whale and it's impact on the sandwich shop downtown all the while trying to avoid the topic of my home life with anyone that tries to talk to me. When I get home, I clean up the glass bottles, have my 6:30pm breakdown and then make dinner and get verbally abused by Maeda. I then go clean up the house and get assigned my daily degrading comment from my dad.

When all is said and done I go outside and do something dumb by myself, or do something even dumber with my friends, or whatever you call a group of people you rely on to not be a total social outcast.

So yeah, I have a pretty shit life.

==========================
I've had this in my drafts for a pretty long time and I was kinda scared to post it bc a bitch is insecure. I'm not sure how many people are gonna read this but all imma say is I'm sorry for the dumpster fire of a fan fic.

Ciao~

Cass