Time stop go brrr

"What are you lookin' at?" Josuke tried acting tough, only to freak out when he saw the tortoise moving again.

"Joot?" Jotaro nodded. "JOOT!" I ran over and hugged him around his waist, he just put a hand on my shoulder and pulled his hat down over his eyes.

"Wait what's going on?"Josuke butted in "Oh yeah, what's happening, how come you're here?"

I let go of Jotaro as he made extremely intense eye contact with Josuke, clearly making him uncomfortable for no good reason I could see other than intimidation.

Out of nowhere he started rambling "Josuke Higashikata, born in 1987. Your mother's name is Tomoko, she was 21 at the time, studying at the university in Tokyo."

Josuke looked shocked and uncomfortable. "Jotaro what the fuck are you talking about and how do you know that?" Instead of answering me he just kept talking.

"You've lived here since you were born in 1987, when you were 4 years old you had a severe fever due to an unknown illness..." he just kept talking.

As Jotaro rambled about random fun trivia about Josuke, I slightly zoned out and noticed some short kid. Is this Jotaro's kid? I've heard him mention having a child before.

I shuffled behind Jotaro to the guy I assumed to be a child, crouched down and asked him the first appropriate question that came to my mind. "Hey there bud, are you Joot's kid?" "Me? I'm a 1st year what are you on about? And I've never met Dr Kujo until now."

"You're a 1st year? You're joking right?" "Why would I be joking? I'm dead serious, I'm not even that short." He huffed slightly. Oh god I felt awful about that.

I stood up "I- I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to come across as an asshole." "It's okay I get it a lot." "Oh... well anyway, I'm uhhhh, Y/N." I stuck out my hand for him to shake. Shaking my hand he replied "Koichi Hirose, but just koichi is fine." "Nice to meet ya" "you too."

After our short little exchange I turned my head towards Josuke and Jotaro, only to hear Jotaro openly and out loud say he's Josuke's nephew. "Nephew? Oh well... nice to meet you." Josuke was taken aback.

"Sorry what now? Nephew? Joot you're like 30." "If you had listened you would have understood." "Wow, so rude, I didn't sign up for this."

=======================

"So you'll get 1/3 of his allowance soon. I came here to tell you on his behalf. He's in serious trouble now about his affair." "Really? Serious trouble... is that bad?" "Yeah! Grandma Suzie Q is furious for the first time in 61 years of marriage."

I punched Jotaro's arm and gave him a stern look and he just stared back at me blankly as if he had no idea why that was wrong. Josuke was upset, very upset.

Out of nowhere he burst out into an apology "I am so sorry about all of this! It's all my fault!" "Josuke it isn't your fault for being born why are you apologising?" I put a hand on his should as he rambled on about how he couldn't accept the money and repeatedly apologising.

"Josuke you don't have to accept the money if you don't want to but you shouldn't be apologising for being born. In fact I'm glad you were born, who else would be willing to keep me company in this town?" He seemed to lighten up a little bit, and even cracked a small smile "Yeah... you're right, who else would willingly hang out with you, ya dork?" He playfully nudged my arm and laughed a little.

"Josuke!" "You're hair looks great today!" "How are you?" "We should walk home together!" I stepped back and let Josuke deal with the onslaught of overly cheery girls.

Jotaro just stared in disbelief as Josuke handled everything perfectly without shouting like Jotaro told me he used to do.

"Hey Josuke. Is he fine with Josuke?" "Yep" "Josuke we aren't finished here. Can you all leave us alone? You can talk about his stupid hair later."

Everything went silent, the incessant babbling stopped. "Uh oh."

"You bastard! What the fuck did you say about my hair?!" "Joot, fucking run, right now." Jotaro stood in silence as the girls lamented over Jotaro's impending doom.

Was at this point that Koichi reminded us that he existed "It's just like before!"

"Hold on a sec Josuke I was just-" Josuke tried to land a punch on Jotaro with his stand, only for him to call out star platinum and uppercut him. "Do you see this Josuke? This is called a-" " I already gave him the whole stand explanation speech."

"I won't let anyone talk trash about my awesome hair! I don't know why I'm this pissed, I guess I just naturally hate you." I muttered a quiet "for fuck's sake" under my breath as Josuke rambled.

I decided to just sit back and enjoy the show. I found Koichi and stood next to him as he was desperately wracking his brain trying to get even a crumb of understanding as to what the fuck was going on in front of him.

Josuke went to punch Jotaro yet again while cockily rambling about how good he was at punching. I blinked and then suddenly I was sat on a bench away from where I was originally stood and Josuke had a perplexed look on his face.

Jotaro

Was

Pissed

The brim of his hat was split in the middle. It started changing shape and morphing weirdly until it was something that looked cartoonish.

Josuke was still trying to understand what just happened when Jotaro angrily punched him. Josuke fell to the ground as Jotaro pulled a photo out of his pocket.

All the girls around us screamed and Jotaro angrily shouted back at them to shut up. "If I can overcome his unreasonable personality..." he quietly mumbled to himself.

He crouched down next to Josuke who was now surrounded by the girls as he was trying sit back up. I had moved next to Koichi again by this point.

"I came here for two reasons Josuke, we've already talked about the first one."

Jotaro held the photo in front of Josuke's face "Your father took this picture with his stand, something is hiding in this town. I'm warning you... something dangerous is coming..."

=======================

1075 words. Gee golly gosh I have updated this since August.

I swear I'm trying my best to keep up with updates. To make up for it I was thinking of adding even more to my plate and making a oneshot book.

I don't really wanna do it if nobody gives me suggestions tho bc I tried writing some stuff and no plots came to mind so like, let me know brochinis

Ciao~
Cass