To Moriooooooooh (finally)

The room went all ripply and all of a sudden I was sitting across the room and my stand went flying. It hit the wall and I could just feel the air being knocked out of my lungs.

Big angry tall man just looked at me with just a little tiny twinge of sympathy in his eyes. "Probably should've mentioned, you feel everything your stand feels, so if my stand chopped off your stand's arm, yours would fall off too."

He could have used a different example than that, because there's one thing worse than not being able to breathe, and that's having a sense of impending doom whilst not being able to breathe.

After I got my breathing pattern back to normal he taught me all the ins and outs of stands, and he was actually starting seem like he didn't want to stomp on all my bones every time I spoke. That may have partially been due to me calming down a bit and not being a hyperactive piece of shit.

"You should name your stand you know." I sat their for a second thinking about what I could name her, but nothing came to mind. "Hmm...what do you think I should name her?" "Well you could name her with tarot cards, like mine, or a reference to a song, or even just a name you like in general, it's really up to you."

I looked over at my stand, giving her a look up and down, trying to find a noteworthy feature of hers. Hmmmm... grey, hood, chain, boots... boots... the boots are pretty cool. Songs with boots in the title. "BOOT CAMP!" I shouted a little too loud for anyone's liking. "Jesus kid calm down." "Sorry dude, but boot camp is a pretty good name for her don't ya think?" He looked at her for a second before smiling and mumbling a quiet 'good grief' "Yeah that sounds pretty good." Smiling at my accomplishment of making a good stand name, I thanked him.

"We should probably work on you controlling your stand now and figuring out why it made some old geezer cry." "Alright chief."

After having led me down a maze of corridors into what looked like a gym, he finally showed me Star Platinum. He didn't even give me time to look at his stand before Star tried to punch me. I froze up and didn't do anything, closing my eyes and bracing myself for the punch. But nothing happened, I opened one of my eyes to see Boot Camp holding Star's fist in both her hands.

"Well, at least she reacts when you're in danger, how did she first come out?" I really didn't want to explain my fucked up family to anyone, especially Jotaro, but it seemed like I had to be truthful because he was helping me. "Uhhhh... my parents got into a fight and my step mum threw a bottle at me. She just kinda materialised and then Maeda started crying and looking off into the distance, like the guy in the alley."

Jotaro took everything I said in and looked at me, sympathy on his face in full this time. "If you don't mind, after we've got your stand controlled could you explain your family life to me, it might be important regarding your stand." I just silently nodded and got on with the training.

==========================
Time skipppp
==========================

Now having a bit of control over Boot Camp I found out she had some weird ability to make people have flashbacks after Jotaro made me test it on this really happy guy in the lab. I felt really bad about it because he was all happy then next thing you know he's crying on the floor in a ball.

And after explaining my family situation, and a lot of shed tears, I felt like I could trust Jotaro, enough to nickname him Joot.

"Y/N, I can tell you don't like talking about your family, but is there anyway we can help you with them?" I sat in silence for a second, Joot just offered to help with my family. "Uhhh, I mean it would be nice if I could just get away from them to be honest." Joot looked at me like he was a protective dad for a second "I'll try and see what we can do, I can't promise we'll be able to get you away from your parents though."