Kira: bird edition

I'm going off the dialogue from the manga, I might change some of the words so don't get confused, okay thank you

I bumped into several walls until Josuke led me to the table and sat me down.

"So, do you mind explaining all this?" I could just feel nonna's stare on me.

"Takai, the guy beside us, made a little oopsie in the forest while using his stand and he doesn't know how to make me not blind."

She seemed to take in the information for a second before loudly calling out "PALE SHELTER!" Josuke let out a small "woah" next to me.

Within the course of a few seconds I heard takai go through several different emotions, going from laughing to angrily grunting and slapping the table.

Eventually he started sobbing, snorting and hyperventilating. My eyes started stinging and watering.

"Gah- fuck, ow" Josuke quickly put his hands on my shoulders in an attempt to heal me, but it did nothing.

My eyes burned for a solid minute before it suddenly stopped and I opened my eyes. Hey I can see again.

I blinked a few times before settling my eyes on who I assumed was Takai.

"You're kinda cute for such a little bitch."

==========================

Still recovering from the pain of the wooden spoon nonna had so graciously smacked me on the back of the head with, we let Takai fully explain his situation again to nonna.

"Well that's a dumb reason, can't you use your stand for something worth while."

Takai rubbed his neck "I don't really know what else to use it for, or how I would use it either for that matter"

"Fair enough" I shrugged and walked to the fridge. "Is that it? No advice?" "Nope, that's all I got." I pulled a carton of orange juice out of the fridge and a cup from the cupboard.

"What did you expect me to say? Some oh-so-inspirational speech to lift your spirits?" I heard him quietly mumble something incoherent but I brushed it off. "How long are you just gonna sit here anyway? You fixed my eyes, well not really, but you don't really have anything to do here now."

Josuke seemed to wholeheartedly agree, he looked like he was ready to drag him out the door.

"I thought that maybe we could, I don't know... hangout? I don't really have any friends so I was, uh, looking for some I guess?" I looked straight into his eyes trying to search for any traces of bullshit, but he looked genuine. I looked to Josuke for his approval, ignoring that fact that he looked disappointed "ugghhh, it's fine I guess, but he did, ya know, literally make you blind."

I lightly slapped him on the back "oh lighten up, it couldn't be that bad to have more friends anyway."

He just sighed and agreed

==========================

It was finally the first day of school, Josuke had called round at my house and I headed out the door in my uniform and jacket with my bag and the lunch nonna had packed for me, god it was exciting.

"We're gonna have to find some ditching spots, nobody can expect to me sit through maths everyday." "Behind the tracks is probably a good place, never been there but I've seen the older students going there"