Wheely Chairs are cool

??? POV
==========================

She just dragged that boy away so casually after what she did to those drunks, she might be a hassle to deal with if she gets too close to me.

They both seem to posses similar abilities to me though. However, she does seem to have really nice hands, her nails aren't shabbily painted or too long.

I can't get carried away here, she might
fight back after all.
==========================
Y/N POV
==========================
Even though he had already healed me up Josuke kept insisting on asking me if I was okay the whole walk back home, we eventually reached our houses. We walked into our houses saying bye.

I immediately went to the living room and plopped down on the couch, the cushions sinking as Frank aggressively jumped up and curled onto the spot next to me.

"Did you have fun Cucciola?" "Yeah, we went to some café before we came home." She hummed contently and sat down in the arm chair next to the couch "You do know that it's nine o'clock, right?" She brought up casually. What "Wait really? It's still so light outside." "Yeah, it's summer Y/N, of course it's light outside. Anyway there's some bread I baked in the cupboard, you can go make yourself some toast before you go to bed later." She switched the TV channel with a slightly bored look on her face, seemingly fed up with the dumb repeat episodes of some detective show from ten years ago.

Eventually getting sick of flicking through the channels for something entertaining she got up and handed me the remote "I'm gonna go to bed now, you can watch TV for a while, just go to bed at a reasonable time, buona notte" "G'night Nonna" she lightly waved over her shoulder as she left the room and went up the stairs.

I soon realised how truly boring the tv was and turned it off, I grabbed a few random snacks from the cupboard and poured a glass of orange juice and headed up stairs to my room, Frank following because he has abandonment issues.

Putting a mixed CD into the beefy Hifi deck, I flopped onto my bed with a random manga and my headphones on. Nonna had bought a bunch of manga for me before I came over because she remembered I was into comics when I was younger, I'm pretty sure she said something about the writer being a local for this particular manga.

After what I would say was around 3 hours I had gotten through two of the books and eaten almost everything I brought upstairs.

I got up and walked across the room to look out the window, seeing literally nothing but The side of Josuke's house and a window I opened the window just a crack, closed the curtains and decided to go to sleep.

==========================
The next day
==========================
I woke up to Nonna bursting into the room shouting and marching over to my bed "Get up sleepy head I'm making breakfast!" I grumbled and looked at the alarm clock. 9:00, I would really rather not. Nonna picked up the empty glass and marched out of my room. It reminded me of the brief time I lived with Joot, he would just let me do whatever as long as I cleaned up after myself and didn't get in his way, it was kinda this weird roommate dynamic, it was weird but nice. The only thing was we ate mostly takeaway and readymade meals, gets a bit sickening after a while.

Stretching until I got the satisfying pop, I got up and and opened the curtains, to be met with the sight of Josuke doing the exact same thing across from me. He had his hair down and dawned a tired look on his face. I waved at him and something seemingly clicked in his head and he closed his curtains again hurriedly.

I laughed at his weird actions and went downstairs to be met with the glorious sight of rice, grilled mackerel and dried seaweed. Sitting down and thanking nonna for the meal, I stuffed it into my mouth as fast as humanly possible.

I sat and played with frank in my pyjamas for a couple of minutes before deciding to go upstairs and get changed into actual clothes. Settling on an off-white loose fitting The Smiths t-shirt tucked into denim jeans, topped off with a pair of white canvas shoes.

I tied my hair up in a simple ponytail and went downstairs again. "Could you take frank for a walk for me? The leash is in the drawer next to the sink." And with that, I had put his lead on and headed out of the house with a few bags shoved into my pocket.

It was a fairly uneventful walk, but I met a few locals and I let them know I had just moved here. So far people in this town seem really nice, must be a really tight knit community.

Coming back home I went straight up to my room seeing as nonna was excitedly screeching at the rugby match on the TV, god knows how she got an English Channel over here.

I picked out a mixed cd yet again and played it without my headphones on because no one was meant to be asleep. I opened my window about halfway and sat down on my bed in a pile of pillows. I pulled out the same manga from yesterday, Pin Dark boy, I already got hooked on the story.

Suddenly being hit with inspiration for art I opened the drawer with my watercolours and paper in it. I never really painted much because I had eternal art block and I was alway angry, and I didn't want to waste my paint on anger, but I got back into painting when I lived with Joot, so I brought it over here with me.

Deciding to paint a stream in a field I used to go to back in England , I sat down on a wheely chair because they're cool and got to work.

I calmly hummed along to All apologies as it played in the background. All was peaceful until I heard a loud shout from outside my window. Wheeling back from my desk to look out the window I saw Josuke practically leaning out of his own window with a dumb grin on his face as he realised he got my attention. "Wanna go for a walk?" He shouted from his window, looking like he was gonna fall out.

I chuckled lightly and shouted "sure" back to him "Yes! Meet me outside in a minute." I swear he was gonna fall out if he stayed there for another second. "JOSUKE WOULD YOU STOP YELLING UP THERE I COULD HEAR YOU FROM THE BACKGARDEN!" "Oh shit". And with that, he disappeared into his room again.

I grabbed a grey zip up hoodie and tied it round my waist and told nonna I was heading out. "Be home for dinner this time!" Was all she said before I headed out the door. A few seconds later Josuke had emerged from his house in a white t-shirt and jeans, this time with no nipple zips.

"Ya like fields?"

==========================
1237 words. This was kinda a filler episode (?) because o had no idea what to write. Also I'm trying to make Y/N talented in order to make up for the fact that I'm bad at art.

Anyways, thank you y'all for reading this I didn't think I would've gotten even over ten reads you guys must be really bored.

Ciao~
It's longer funny I need sleep Cass