THIRTEEN

013. A GOD'S GIFT TO MAN

( Someone who is or is considered to be extremely attractive and/or irresistible to men. )

»»—————————««

The wanderlust was overwhelming Myra. 

It burned her soul like a raging inferno, but her reality was hard. Her life was leading towards just that, she was in control of her future. She was already doing it, fulfilling what needed to be done. For the first time, she was invincible; clutching her fate like a sword of every untold tale and ready to defend. 

But sometimes, the fire could be left uncontrolled. Her endless dream would always be left eternal and apathy consuming her whole. She wanted no share of any of that—only the best parts.

A finger traced down from her forehead to the dip of her nose to break her stupor. Myra blinked fervently, looking to her side where Din laid next to her—she had come to differentiate between the Mandalorian and Din Djarin—devoid of his helmet and bright eyes gleaming with curiosity. It was at times likes this that she did not need the Ichor, his eyes were the windows enough into his soul.

"You're so..."

She smiled, and the one heartbeat in the silence impinged. "So?"

"I wouldn't reduce you to a mere beautiful," he said, his voice a gentle rasp. The rough pad of his thumb stroked her bottom lip. "If beauty were time, you'd be timeless."

She kissed his thumb. "I am timeless. Immortality is curiously perpetual."

"Good. This bleak galaxy deserves something as unforgettable."

The Mandalorian was enigmatic, a formidable mercenary, shrouded in strangeness and always seeming to keep his distance due to his path of the Mandalore. While underneath the Mandalorian armour laid the man she truly adored, Din Djarin was curious, unafraid to feel and packing as much dryness as much as he did in his armour. From his thoughts, he had come to love Myra's kisses which, in truth, warmed her heart.