TWENTY

{ Circe Vanis is portrayed by Anya Chalotra! Circe is pronounced as 'kir-see'. a little long chapter ahead! }

»»-««

020. DEUS EX MACHINA

( Some narrative element that concludes the story or resolves a conflict in a way that seems too contrived and convenient to be believable)

»»————-————-««

Circe Vanis was the one thing Myra had never expected during her days in the Cathedral. Before Circe Vanis, she knew the beautiful, most sophisticated witch known as Circe the Pure. Much like her name, she was absolute in everything—be it witchcraft or behaviour, she was impeccable in the Ways. 

Circe held coarse justice that Myra had admired, tested her limits and soon, she had found that admiration change into something else. Something infinite; exciting. Hair that was dipped in black tusche and violet eyes sharper than knives, Myra knew this was a witch that she would give anything to become. What you saw with her was she was; beautiful on the inside and outside. 

One thing led to the other and behind closed doors, every pretence fell. While they were companions around the Cathedral, their arms were enough to keep each other together and Myra had never been more glorified. Young love was compelling, yet weak. Longspun, yet ill-timed. In the few weeks they had been together, Circe and Myra were convinced that they were in it for the infinity.  

"Get in," she whispered, her eyes peeled on Myra constantly. Circe's mind was bent into a passion, a zest for reclaiming lost love when she watched Myra balance King Hyllus with a strong hand and sauntered forward.