Mustang

"I am bored Alex

"I am bored Alex."

"Well then find something to do. Or text Lena to come over we can play board games or watch a movie."

"That's actually a good idea. I'm gonna do that. What about you invite your bestie Maggie over and we can have girls night?"

"Kara Danvers wanting to have girls night with her sister? How shocking!"

"Alex, don't make fun of me. You know I love you. So girls night?"

"Girls night! I'm gonna call Maggie and find out if she's free tonight."

Alex dialed Maggies number and waited for her to pick up.

"Awesome, I'm gonna go invite Lena in person, my phone's dead." Kara lied, she just wanted to see Lenas reaction in person.

"Kara, wait! Would you mind asking Lena if you can stay over night at hers so Maggie can stay at our house. She lives on the other side of the town and..."

"Don't worry, Alex. I'll ask her."

"You're the best sister ever!"

"Yeah I know." What wouldn't I do for the sake of your love life, right?

Kara climbed the stairs of the Luthor Mansion as she often called it and rang the bell. The door swung open and there was Lena's mother in some kind of very much expensive kimono. "Kara, hi! It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too. Is Lena home?"

"She's not, but she will be I suppose in 20 minutes. Lionel and her went to pick up her present for Christmas."

"Oh I'm jealous of Lena already getting her Christmas gifts."

"But she's getting only one this Christmas, so don't be. Come in Kara, you can wait inside. Would you like some tea?"

"Tea would be lovely, thank you!"

"Me and Lionel got you something for Christmas too. You've been an excellent friend to Lena. But open it on Christmas day only!"

"Oh, thank you, but you didn't have to do that!"

"We did, we like you as our own daughter. Here." She handed Kara some fruit tea, "Would you like a muffin? Lena recently found love for baking and I am affraid that Lionel and I might get fat soon."

Kara thanked her for the muffin. "Oh my, they're good!"

"You can tell her yourself, I think i hear them parking."

Kara peeked through a window. "No way, you got her a car for Christmas? A mustang?"

Lena got out of her new mustang. Kara was looking at her like some kind of stalker. She was really beautiful. She was wearing black skinny jeans, red coat that huggeg her curves, scarf and leather gloves. Her outfit screamed money. Kara was watching her every move. How is this in slow mo? One foot then the other, Lena carefully stepped outside of the car. She slammed the door of her car which made Kara snap out of her trance and slowly turned towards the house. She immediately spotted Kara running through their front door. "Lenaaa!"
Kara ran towards her and locked her in bone crashing hug. "You got a car!"

"Yeah, wanna see?" She ran her hand through her hair in the most sexy way ever. Kara loudly gulped. Get it together, Kara. She scholded herself.

"You can go for a ride girls, it's your car anyway Lena." Lionel smiled.

"Yay!" Kara yelped.

"Can we go to the store?"

"Of course you're first ride with me would be to the store to get food, I presume." Lena laughed.

"Well yeah, but not just for me." Lena started the engine and the car roared. "Whoa. That's dope." Lena pulled out of the driveway and turned on the radio.

"I actually came to ask you if you wanted to have a girls night with me, Alex and her friend Maggie."

"Okay! When should I come?"

"I don't know, you can come over with me when we get back. Oh and Lena... Maggie lives on the other side of the city and I think our girls night would end past midnight and Alex asked me if i can ask you if you'd be willing to provide a refuge for me."

"Yeah okay."

"Lena, did you know that Mustang is named after a WW2 fighter plane?"

"No I didn't." She really didn't this time. It was nice knowing that Kara was always trying to impress her. She hummed to the music and tapped her fingers on the stirring wheel.