Sauna

Kara and Lena were the first two people to head towards the mountains. Maggie was still at work and couldn't make it earlier so Alex said she would wait for her and they arrive together and boys were probably still sobering up after the party they were talking about.

"Have you got everything?"

"Yes mom, don't worry!" Kara yelled from the Mustang's window. "Love you, bye!"

Lena was an excellent driver, even though she was driving a little faster for Kara's liking. Kara sang along with the radio for the whole car ride and Lena just listened to her. She haven't had it in her to interrup her friend in any way. Plus she loved it. After a 2,5 hour drive Lena took a turn to a path that lead through a forest. Shortly after she pulled over in front of a wooden house. Luthor's weekend house.

"You know I expected it would be bigger."

"I think it's enough..." Lena shrugged.

"I'm just kidding. I didn't say it wasn't. It looks amazing actually! But I expected something more huge like your house. Anyway I can't wait to see the inside!"

Kara was amazed as soon as she stepped inside, she looked around with opened mouth. There was a kitchen connected to living room and enormous fireplace. Upstairs there were 5 bedrooms with king beds.

"I don't know how many of us will be here so we put things in my room for now. What do you say, Kara?"

"Well I say... that... I don't mind sleeping with you." She stated proudly. Lena almost choked on nothing and turned deep red. But why? Kara wondered. And then it hit her, she said she don't mind sleeping with Lena. Stupid, stupid Kara.

She tried to make it better. "I didn't mean sleeping like with you literally, but in the same bed." That was the time she should have stopped. But she continued. "Not that I think you are bad in bed I actually think the opposite I think you are really good in bed because you're good at everything. Okay, I'm making it worse. Stopping now." That made Lena blush even more.

"Ookay, Kara. Yeah, sure. I get it!"

The deadly silence and weirdness was killing Kara, she needed to come up with something they could do. "What about we make a fire to warm this place up?"

"Huh?" Lena looked zonked. "Right, that's a great idea."

They went outside and Kara chopped some of the logs and Lena helped her bring it all in. Lena made a fire and both of them started to get lost in the flames.

"So I noticed there's a staircase leading down to the basement or whatever is there." Kara started a conversation.

"Yeah. There's actually wine cellar and whirlpool and sauna."

"You've got sauna and whirlpool and you didn't tell me?"

"In my defense I totally forgot we have it. We hardly ever used it. It made me think why do we even have it.".

"We're so gonna try the sauna, Lena!"

"Now?!"

"Why not?"

"Well I don't know. I guess we can."

"Awesome!"

They went to the basement to prepare the sauna. When everything was set Kara shouted "Race ya!" and ran away for her towel. Kara won, maybe because Lena let her maybe because she was fast. After that they went back and sat beside each other in the sauna. "I love it!" Kara admitted.

"Well I don't like it that much. I am sweaty and sticky an my hair is messy. I'm just gross." The ravenette let out a sigh.

"No you're not!"

"I am!" Lena protested.

"Stop it! You're not! You're always gorgeous even if you wear those milion dollars dresses or sweatpants and hoodie, with or without makeup. But I prefer without." She whispered as if she was telling her friend a secret. "Even now you look stunning as always!"

Lena looked puzzled no one ever told her so many compliments especially when she looked this sweaty and gross, "Thank you Kara, I... Thank you." She blushed.

"I've only told you the truth."

After a while Kara remembered about World Sauna Championship, "Did you know that there used to be a annual World Sauna Championship in Finland?"

"No I didn't. How did you know?"

"Well I've once read about it in an old article. It said that the organizers would no longer continue with this event because of the death and near death of both of the final contestants. But the record 16 minutes and 15 seconds is held by the one who survived. Oh and it was 110 °C. Come on the time's up we have to get out. We're not here to make any world records." She took Lena's hand an lead her up the stairs and through the door.

"We're going outside?"

"Yes, silly."

Once they were outside Kara kneeled down and made a snowball. She hit Lena in the shoulder.

"You didn't!" Lena opened her mouth in disbelief.

"Oh I did! Whatcha gonna do about it? Hm?" Kara's cocky grin made Lena rush forward and tackle her to the ground. She straddled her and threw snow into her face. "How'd you like that, huh?" She laughed devilishly. Kara giggled all the time trying to stop her. In the middle of their fight Lena's towel somehow untied and it started falling down. Lena noticed that right away and smashed her body to Kara's front. Kara's pupils were blown and she stared at Lena like a deer caught in a flashlight. There was a painful awkward silence between them, Kara glanced at Lena's lips and wathever she wanted to do or say was interrupted by Lena.

"Tell me you didn't see anything."

"No, not even a single boob, err, thing. No worries. Didn't see anything." She tried to reassure Lena she saw nothing even if she actually did.

"Oh you did. That's embarrassing." Lena started to cry.

"Oh, don't cry Lena. Don't cry." She wrapped her arms around her body and caressed her bare back.

Kara put a stray of Lena's hair behind her ear and whispered, "They're really nice boobs I wish I had mine like yours. Ahem," she cleared her throat " it would sound maybe weird but I can show you mine if it makes you better."

"Friends don't show other friends their boobs, Kara."

"No they don't, but I'll do it for you. I mean if it makes you better. Boob for a boob? A tittie for a tittie?"

"You don't have to, but thank you." Their bodies still tangled together in the frost. Kara rolled them over so it was her on top of Lena. Lena didn't know what we're Kara's intentions, she looked in her eyes as if to see what was on Kara's mind. She couldn't help herself but stare at Kara's lips, her full, kissable lips. Wait! Kissable? Wake up Lena, she's just your friend! She was pulled out of her thought by car honking somewhere in the driveway. Kara was first to stand up, she left her towel on Lena and stood up completely naked. She walked away and left puzzled Lena on the ground.

"What the fuck, Kara!!!" Alex screamed at her.