Chapter-4

We stopped in front of my house mean our house now. I get out of car she also came out holding her dress, I look to her side doesn't she feel suffocated in her veil. My mother came out of another car and holds her, taking her to door. Mom goes inside and bring thaal(plate) to welcome bride and groom.
.............................

After all the rituals all our close relatives are retired to bed. The game play says she is going to dominate me in life, we will see. Now I am going to my room with my cousins on my tail, giggling and talking.

"Bhai (brother)give us money then you can enter your room"said Saraswati my cousin.

I stare blankly at her and put her aside from the door she shrieked loudly, I hold the door knob, open the door and shut it loudly on their face. I am done with all this shit.

I enter my room removing my sherwani completely. When I saw my bed it is decorated with roses and that girl is sleeping in middle of the bed with the Harry Potter soft toys. How the hell the toys even come in my room. I go close to my bed remove all the toys, and the last one which is covering the whole space, she is holding it tightly.

I sat on the edge of bed and, tried to remove her grip from the Harry Potter by pulling her fingers one by one. She tightened her grip on it. I give a frustrated grunt, grab the Potter and pulled it tightly and throw it away. The girl cried out when I grabbed the toy she also gets pulled with it and fall on my chest, her head collided with my chest.

"Why did you do that, I was sleeping na"she said

I just looked at her face, covered with locks of chocolate colour hair, peachy skin and pink lips gloss on the lips I look down she is wearing light yellow colour long kurti till her knees.she is beautiful though but still I will take my revenge not to forget my embarrassment. I do the self talk, and looked at her.

She is not in front of me I look here and there;she is standing in front of couch where I throw that toy.

She picked it and come close to bed. She pushed me I fall on bed in the right side of it.

"This is my side,and don't throw my Harry he will sleep with me"she said and slept on left side covering herself with duvet. I gritted my teeth, first I am tired and her tantrum is testing my patience I need to put her in her place.

I pulled her harshly from her forearms and make her sit in bed, she hiss from my tight grip on her arms and started to struggle to free her hands from me.

I tighten my grip and grabbed her chin, pulling her close to me.She whimpered from my manhandling on her.

"Now listen here baby face I am not your parents who will bear your tantrums got it, so behave how you show yourself to me" I said and picking her toy I speak to her.

"This is my home and my bed I am letting you sleep in it but this toy stays away from my bed,got it"I told her throwing her toy away.

"Now sleep and let me also sleep"saying that I push her on bed ,And laid on my side. She started sobbing.

"But Harry is my friend and I can't leave him to sleep alone,he is my friend, this bed is so big why don't you give him some space to sleep, don't be rude" she said it and started to nudging me.

Not even a day and this women giving me a headache. I sit in my side and look at her with my sleepy eyes,she is still holding that smut toy .

"I am kind enough to let you sleep in my bed but you are such an ungrateful women"telling her that, I grabbed a pillow and blanket and throwed it at her lap .

"Go now sleep wherever you want to,with that toy and don't try to wake me up again or tried to sleep with that smut toy in my bed or I swear I will burn that toy of yours " saying that I get up to change my clothes and to freshen up.

After 10 min

I open the door of closet and came out in pants and t- shirts. I saw her still sitting on bed holding her toy tightly and looking down biting her lip. Her nose is red.But I ignored her and lay in my side removing all the decorated roses.