14

Sona(pov)

I woke up with the sound of alarm. It's time to prepare breakfast for him. I  looks beside me he is sleeping soundly and his hands are on my waist. I got on my elbows and removed his hands and pushed him a little bit as he is really close. I sat in bed put my legs in tiled floor and stand up.

"Where are u going"I heared him asked me sleepily.

"To prepare breakfast"I whispered. I gather my hair locks and make a bun.

"You don't need to do it, it's ok, come back to sleep"he said.

I looked at him he is still looking at me waiting  to join the bed. I looked at clock it's 6:40 am .

I still felt sleepy so I laid down in bed again and covered myself with duvet and close my eyes.

.........................

I opened my eyes and sat in bed. I watched the time in clock it's 8:00 am.

I come out of bed and took out my clothes rayon fabric black printed half sleeve kurti with white plazo.

After 20 min

I took out first aid box and swab the cotton with pyodine and covered it with medical tape.

Today i leave my hair open as it didn't dried. I put vermilion on my head partition and kajal on my eyes, pink lip gloss.

I stand up and made my way to downstairs.

I entered the kitchen but stopped mid-way when I saw him sitting in dining table. I turn around to leave

"Sona"I heared him call me. But I act like I didn't here and walk to stairs.

"Sona come back here I know you heard me"

My bad luck. I turned around and goes to kitchen area and stand afar from him.

"Sit and have breakfast" he said. I look at the table, what is to eat toast,omlet,sandwiches.

I picked it up and looked inside to see what veggies it has lettuce,tomatoes, cucumber with creamy cheese.

I do like sandwiches but without tomatoes. I look at him from corner of my eyes he is looking at me keenly and observing my moves.

Should I do it or he is going to scold me. I bit my lip and took the sandwich in my plate and  sit far from him and remove the tomatoes.

"What are you doing"I looked up when he asked me.

"Nothing I don't like tomatoes in sandwiches"he nod and stand up and come beside my chair.

"Do you want tea or juice"he asked and bends close to me, I felt like he is sniffing my hair.

I turned around and looked at him his face is really close,so I turned my face to table. He is annoying me I want to breakfast I huff.

I get tensed when he fold my hair lock in his finger then leave it.

"Your hair smells good"he said and curled my hair again in his finger.

"So your mother also use this shampoo didn't you know she recommend me this as this will make my hair strong and silky,now please stop touching it it's wet"I said. He removed his fingers and coughed.

"I will tell maid to prepare tea for you"he said and goes to kitchen.

I look at my watch it's 8:45am why is he still at home didn't he getting late.

I start eating my sandwich. It's yummy. I finished the first and took another one .

when I was going to have a bite he come out of kitchen and again stand beside me.