26

Sona(pov)

I have decided to prepare them together. It will taste good cause I tried it one time . And it only take some minutes to cook.
............

I put the bowl of soup down in side table. Remove the wet strips.

"Suraj wake up suraj"he is sweaty he should change his clothes. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Why don't you just change your clothes now you are sweaty because of fever take a warm bath and change your clothes" he nod and get down from bed,he kind of stumble but I hold his side ,send him to bathroom ,I took out his clothes to pass him.

"Clothes"he asked I pass him to bathroom through door.

"Where is my briefs"

"What"I asked confusingly am I thinking right that he is asking for his you know.

"My underwear"oh I felt awkward to touch it. But I have to pass him I do told him I will give him his clothes.

"Here"I passed him after finding the first one which my eyes get from his cupboard.

He came out I walk behind so may be if he fell I can help him.

He sat in bed.

"Soup" I passed him the bowl of soup.

He looked at the bowl then at me.

"Did you just prepared the knor soup"

"Not just knor soup I prepared it with maggi now come on finish it and don't scold me for it"he nod and didn't argue.

I heard the ringing of call. It's my ringtone.

It's in other side of the bed. I grabbed it and pick up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hello Sona beta it's me your grandmother how are you, I heard you got married,and I was not invited why" I gasped it's first time she called me in my phone and the news also reached to her.

"Dadi , everything happens so hastily that's why you were not invited sorry"I squealed and Suraj got startled.

"I was really sad you know my child I only have one grandchild from your father and I didn't even saw your marriage,ok leave it it's passed, I want you to come to meet me here with your husband I want to meet both of you and not come here only for few days have a long vacation here till month"

"Oh yeah I will b- but dadi Suraj have office work also" Suraj looked at me and signal me to put the phone in loudspeaker and I did.

"I know Shailja's grandchild I met him when is a 8years old ,very silent type but when talk only rude words come out of his mouth.I heated he now runs a chains of hotel"I stiffle a laugh when she says about his nature I do agree when he speak only fire comes out. Suraj glared at me.

"Ok for 10 days come for ten days I will send Bahadur to pick both of you I will not hear any excuses"saying this she end the call.

"Your grandmother is just like you stubborn hmm"he said. I scowled at him.

"We will go to dado's house,she wants to meet us"he pass me the bowl he only finished the half though I don't mind I will eat it who says no to food especially junk.

"How do you feel now,do you still have headaches" I asked and check his temperature.

"Better" he said holding my hand.

"Ok sleep now and take rest"

"I don't felt sleepy"

"So what do you want"I said removing his hold from my hand.

"Hmm entertain me"huh what did he said.

"No I am going to eat food"I said and pick up the bowl and start having it.

He is looking at me when I look up.

Suraj is looking at her cause she is  having it from his bowl means they both are sharing it kind of make him feel happy about it.

"What"I asked him. I get up from the sofa and drink the water. I ignored don't know what goes on his mind.

I came downstairs to put the bowl and fill the water bottle.

.....................

I enter the room and saw him leaning on headboard and using laptop.

"What are you doing"

"I was just checking some mails"

I goes to him shut the laptop.

"Stop it and today don't do any office work"

"So what should I do"

I think and took out the ludo sheet.

"We will play this"

"What I am not a kid"he scowled at me.

"You act like it though"I said sarcastically.

"Come on if want  your entertainment play it or I will sleep,then you stay awake like owl"I told him.

"Ok but whoever win what they will get"

"Off course always think about there loss and profit"I muttered.

"What did you say"

"Nothing"

"First my chance"I said.

...................

I get tired I won 2 rounds and he 1 .

We both are sitting so I put the pillow and bend on it for support  and playing game.

"Now your chance"I said he didn't picked up the cubes.

"Suraj it's your turn" what is wrong with him I am looking at him but his eyes is somewhere else.

(Sona is wearing a kurti with long skirt when she bend her brazzire and a little bit of cleavage is showing and Suraj eyes is there )

"What the hell"I shrieked and pushed him. He was just going to fall off of bed cause they were sitting in centre of bed but he balanced himself.

"You are this much old don't you have manners "I shouted at him. I shut the sheet with other things and put it in cupboard.

"So what's wrong with looking"Suraj said  clearing his throat.

"No you can't look at it and don't talk to me jerk,and sleep now "I said and laid in my side.

"Just 15 days more"I whispered and cover myself with blanket.

.........................

We are going to  dadi's house  and I was following to Bahadur's car this jerk didn't let me sit there and told me we will took our own car there when I follow up bahadur and tried to sit in the car he dragged me with him.

It's four hour journey I did pack snacks for me. I took out and start muncing lays chips. Suraj looks at her and shook his head.

I took out the water bottle from my bag open the cap,and drink the water.

A speed breaker came and water just spilled out and fall a little bit on her clothes.

She shrieked when water touched her.

"Why didn't you stopped me from drinking   when  there was a speed breaker"

"Why should I "

I gaped at him.

"Jerk"I mutter.