15

Sona (pov)

I am helping raghav today to make rice and pulses, rice is already done  and he boiled the pulses in cooker.

So I am cutting onions,tomatoes, chilli and coriander for tadka.

I do sometimes help my mom so I am good at it.

"Are you done sona"raghav asked me.

"Yep"I said.

I put the veggies in kitchen counter. I saw he is heating the pan. Put two table spoon oil .

Took the veggies ,he straight put the tomatoes and chillies in cooker.

"Raghav tomatoes is ok but why you put  raw chillies in it when you are doing tadka"I asked him.

"The pulses will be spicy as we are not putting chilli powder in it"I nod at him.

"Oh who fixed tv in our room"

"Sir friend Atul came with new tv and workers fixed it"

"Hmm, does Suraj watch tv"I said.

"No sir didn't watch tv that's why there is no tv in his room"I nod.

.........................

After helping him in preparing dinner I came upstairs raghav and Radha aunty is gone to their home. There shift start at 10 am and end at 8:00 pm.

I am getting bore so I decided to watch movie. But first I need a snack.

I run downstairs and open the cabinets looking for snack.

It's quite high but my hand can reach a little bit. I got something I saw its chips. I again look for something as I am not interested in eating chips.

Oh! I got hold of something it's popcorn. I smiled in happiness I don't know why there is junk as he strictly order me to not have it. But it's available why waste it and not eat it.

I took it out in bowl and goes upstairs.
I took the remote and switch on the tv.
I goes to Netflix option and search for Despicable me.

"Find it" I played it.

The movie starts. I hold the popcorn bowl in my hand and start watching it.

I really like minions they are cute.

Why he is not opening his door to buy cookie. The kids are waiting. I already saw this movie but I like the movie.

..................

I am half way through the movie just then I heared the sound of door opening and closing. I gasp and look at the time it's 9:00 pm. If he saw me eating the popcorn he will scold me.

I switch off the tv put the popcorn bowl under the table I am not done eating it so first I grab popcorns and put it in my mouth.

I stand up I can hear that he is close to door so I grab the duvet and laid in bed, covering myself with duvet.

There's still popcorn in my mouth in hastiness I put whole bunch of popcorns in my mouth and my mouth looks like balloon. I start chewing slowly. But I can't finish it quickly and my mouth is still full.

But door is open so I stop chewing and act like I am sleeping.

..........................

Suraj(pov)

I enter inside home and goes to kitchen. She is not here. I took water botel out of fridge and goes upstairs.

I entered the room and saw her in bed  is'nt  she sleeping early, past days I have seen her she is not the type to sleep at midnight.

Or her wound is hurting. I put the water bottle in side table and sit on  bed in her side and hold the duvet.

I tried to remove the duvet bit it's not coming out. I confusingly think what's wrong. I with more force pull the duvet and removed it from her.

I looked at her,her eyes is wide and her cheeks .

What's wrong with it.

"Sona why your "she didn't let me complete and jumped from bed and run to bathroom.

I look at the door of washroom should I go inside is'nt it invade of privacy.

I patiently wait for her to come outside.

It took her only 5 minute though.

"What was that Sona, were you eating while sleeping on the bed "I asked her.

She didn't said anything and sat in sofa looking down and biting her lip.

"I am asking something why you always ignore my queries" I said and sat in sofa.

"I-I was eating"

"Hmm what were you eating"I asked.

She didn't said anything.

"Sona"I inched closer to her and asked her sternly.

"Popcorn , I was eating popcorn and watching movie" she said nervously .

I nod.

"So did you had dinner "she shook her head.

"Is your injury still paining" I asked inching more closer to her. There is 5inch gap between us .

She shook her head. And get up when I tried to touch her wound.

"I will heat the dinner"she said. And shut the door after going.

........................

We both had already eaten dinner. I already changed and she is gone to washroom to wear night clothes.

I am leaning on headboard looking at ceiling. She didn't asked and even thanked me for bringing tv.

I looked at wall clock it's 10:00pm now.

I saw her coming out wearing maroon colour long kurti till her knees.

She sat in bed and loosely braid her hair.

"Did you bring tv for me"

I nod.

"Thank you"

I nod.

"Can I keep the keys of your office"

"I have given you spare one you can keep it"she nod.

"Today when I wake up I didn't find my potter ,before yesterday also "she said .

I just shrugged. Thats the long conversation we are having here I think without snapping and her ignoring.

"In the evening I looked for potter but I didn't find it do you know where it is"

I shook my head and turned other side so she didn't asked me question about it. I personally took all the toys of her and put it in storeroom myself when she is sleeping in the morning.

I turned to her side she is sitting in the bed.

I goes on my elbow and asked her.

"Why are you not sleeping"

"I want potter"

"Why"

"To sleep "

"You can do without him"

"How he is my friend and cuddle bear"

"From days you are sleeping with me,come till you found him sleep close to me "I said and scot closer to her.

She shook her head and laid on her side and scot far from me.