Chapter-5

Sona(pov)

"Mom can I sleep with you,I can't sleep" I said to mom.

I do told aunty that I will marry his son. But aunty said I can come to live with my parents after one month. I am going to miss them till then.

"Ok beta come to bed" said mom.
I put my Harry Potter toy also in bed.

I pout Papa has to sleep in another room but I can't sleep without Potter.
I put my head in pillow ,my mom caress my hair.

"Mom why aunty is in so much hurry to  marriage as after one week she is getting me married"I asked to mom.

Mom looks here and there  nervously and  uttered" Sona beta if you go there fast then you can return early na " mom said.

I nod at her.

"Now sleep sona"mom said.

I hummed and laid in my bed properly.

After 1 week

My engagement is done. I have seen him ,his name is Suraj pretty name .But he is so rude don't reply to anyone who is talking with him,look at others like they are his enemy.
….................  ............

Skipping to wedding night

I hardly talked  with him except asking for passing Pani Puri for me . His mom said he is silent natured type. His cousins leave me in his room saying he will come later  .I look around his room it is really beautifully good  . This bed is also decorated with Flowers may be he like to sleep in flower bed but I don't get it why there's a heart shape made up of rose in the middle of the bed well I don't want to change anything I am only a guest for days so leave it . Oh! My Harry Potter is also present here. My father already delivered it in his no, our room as I am also going to live here till one month .I can't sleep without it he is my friend.I am a big fan of Harry Potter.I felt really sleepy so I go to washroom  take off my dress,  jewelry ,washed my face ,put my hair's in a loose bun and change my clothes in light yellow colour  long kurti . I put all the toys in the bed and hold my big and mighty Potter to me and slept in the left side of bed with Harry.I close my eyes and I cuddle with Harry.

...,...........

I get disturbed when someone is trying  to take  my Potter from  me. I tighten my grip. Suddenly I am lifted up with my Potter and I collided with something, I cried out as I get hit in head. I opened my eyes and saw Suraj sitting really close to me he is  a pretty handsome guy . I looked over and saw that my Harry Potter lying close to couch I looked in his eyes but he is in deep thought, why did he through my friend there .

I frowned and got up and pick my Potter and pushed him in the bed.

"This is my side, and Harry is my friend don't throw him away, this bed is big enough" I said and laid in left side of bed.

But he jerked me awake again and said that he will not let my Harry sleep in bed.He said that he is kind to let me  sleep in the bed but it is also big. I do gave my reason to him but he ignored it and now I am  standing with my Harry and blanket and pillow is fall on because he threw it at my lap but I didn't hold it .

I laid in sofa, I  am tired and sleepy so tomorrow I will complaint about him to mom I mean his home and I close my eyes. Cuddling with Harry.

.........................

Suraj(pov)

I am peacefully sleeping in my bed but   I am jerked awake when someone throwed a cold water at me .

" What the heck"I said quietly.

Seeing as it's mom glaring at me.

"Why did you do it mom I slept late I have important meeting today and I need my sleep"I said standing up and swiped my wait hair .

"Shut up you disrespectful boy "mom said and throwed  towel at me.

I take it and frowned looking at her.

"Why you throw her toy and let her sleep in sofa" she said.

I groaned listening to her so that girl is not only baby face but tell-teller also.

I ignored her and goes inside my washroom and shut the door.

10 min later

I came outside of bathroom. My mom still standing in room . I ignored her and goes to closet to change.

I wear my suit comb my hair and take out my important files for today and put it in my bag and came out of closet and got close to my laptop bag and put both of them together.

" Oh! So you will ignore me very well son just wait I will tell shrivastav hi to cancel all today's meeting" mom said.
and made her way to door.

"Mom but I am the owner dad can't do anything,I  don't have to answer you on those meaningless issue" I said.

"But shrivastav ji is still  MD and you are CEO"she said.

"Mom"i said.

Why she is doing these.

"I will  let you attend the meeting if you say sorry to Sona and after three days attend your reception without your any tantrum and intimidating personality"she said.

"What he'll no"

"Yes you have to"

"I will not say sorry to her but let her sleep in bed with that toy and no way in hell I want to attent any reception"

"Hmm ok I will deal with it,but instead of it you have to attend a family dinner only four of us,you ,me , shrivastav ji and Sona got it,we have to give media public appearance "

I said ok to it.

"You are done let's go have your breakfast"

I hummed and made my way to kitchen.