7

Sona( pov)

I just woke up from my sleep . Now it's  6 'o clock I should get ready for ritual.

I yawned and made my way to washroom but it's locked.

I knocked on it.

"Are you done"

Some minutes later he opened the door and came out in his sweats only and wet hair. He  looked at me blankly and goes to closet.

I entered inside washroom  brush my teeth and wash my face and goes to closet to take out clothes.

I opened the door and came inside .I saw him buttoning his shirt.I just shrugged and look for clothes.

I am pretty confused  should I wear orange or yellow dress.

I looked to him he is ready and getting out of closet.

"Suraj which one should I wear"

He stopped and looked at me.

"Doesn't matter whatever you wear" he said and slammed the door.

Why so rude well he do told the truth though doesn't matter.

I sighed and picked the orange one and made my way to washroom.

...................

I came outside of washroom and sat in dressing table.
I wear the jewelry set and  mother also got me paired anklets but I am already wearing it It's a gift actually very important for me . I put lipgloss and vermilion on my head partition.

I loosly braid my hair and made my way to downstairs.

Both mom and dad present there and also Suraj.

"Good morning mom and dad"

"Good morning beta come let's start the ritual"

I nod at her

...............

After the Pooja I already prepared the halwa and decorated it . And also aloo la paratha as I like it very much.

Now I am taking this to dining table.
I put it and serve them all .

Dad said it's good and gave me a jewelry set and mom gave me envelope. I really don't want to take it but they insisted.

" Sona beta you also sit and have breakfast, after that you need to go to your mom's house for pagphera"

"Ji mom"

I start eating my breakfast but  I need mango pickle with paratha.I look for it oh here why it's so far. I reach for it just a little more. Just then a hand hold it and pushed it to me. I look up to who did that and I saw him glaring at me.

I look down and take the pickle from jar and start eating it.

.............

Sona beta Suraj will come to pick you up in evening ok mom said.

I nod at her and sat inside in the backseat of car.

I looked outside of the window watching the passing trees and people's.

I jerked when car stopped suddenly.

I looked at him confusingly and saw him already looking at me.

"Come to front" he said.

"Why what's wrong in sitting here"

"Just come to front I am not your driver ,or I will leave you here"

"Why are you doing this,you are again being rude you can say-"

He got outside of car  and shut the door loudly. I jumped when he did that. And open the door of my side .

"Now Babyface don't throw tantrum and listen obediently come outside and sit in front or I will leave you in this road"he told me . And hold my hand tightly and pulled me outside.

I struggle to remove my hand he is not leaving it. Some tears started to fall out of my eyes . I again tried to remove his hand by holding his hand.

"I will sit in front" I said when he didn't leave it. I nod at him to leave my hand.

He leaved it and I sat in the car again in front side. He also sat inside and start the ignition.

I look down and wipe my tears yesterday he was good to me at night time what happen now. He is bipolar.I looked at my hand it got red where he hold me. I will tell Mom that I don't want to go to his home.

"Here" he said giving me tissue.

I ignored him. Told you he is bipolar.
.................

Suraj(pov)

I stopped the car when we reach there home. She hurriedly get outside.

"Listen I will come to pick you up in evening maybe at 7 be ready ok"I said to her coming outside of car.

She stopped going inside and looked at me.

In a flash she put her sandal on my shoe and pushed me I stumbled and looked at her angrily.

"Jerkface, scoundrel" she said and ran inside.

I saw opening the door from keys which she taken out from pot .She get inside ,glared at me and shut the door.

Let it be I will show her her place when she will come home Babyface. I thought that I went overboard with her but she proved it it's not. She still have that attitude.

I sat inside my car and drove off.

................

I am discussing the upcoming project of new hotel with all the employees.

" It should be for all type of classes rich,middle and for poor,the decor will be the same but from inside the room it will be slightly change"

They all nod at me. My phone vibrate in my pocket . I take it out and saw that it's a message from mom.

Don't go to pick Sona up she will return tomorrow at our family dinner and don't forget to pick her up that time

Mom

She is not coming. Well I will have my room for myself.

I pack my laptop I am done for today as I have not any meetings.

................

I enter home and straight goes to my room. I look at sofa she is not here but her toy is here  and it's should not matter to you.

I take a bath and change my clothes. And came downstairs.

Mom and dad present at dining table.I nod at them and served myself and start eating food.

I stand up after I am done my dinner and made my way to bedroom.

Entering I straight laid in bed. I saw her toy in sofa. I smirked she said she can't sleep without it. And today she will not may be.